The Master 2015 Credit Approvals Thread

IndyPoolPlayer

The last post in this topic was posted 2594 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

All soft pulls= Synchrony <3

CLIs:

CareCredit from 10K to 13,200

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

I called because my SUV's all 4 struts and shocks needed to be replaced/ fixed (at 150K mileage) and it will cost me 1,200! Using CarCareOne, it will be 0% APR for 12 mos.

CLIs:

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

I called because my SUV's all 4 struts and shocks needed to be replaced/ fixed (at 150K mileage) and it will cost me 1,200! Using CarCareOne, it will be 0% APR for 12 mos.

Nice job.

I always thought CareCredit CLIs were HPs though. There was a short period of time when they never did an additional HP for CLIs.

CLIs:

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

Nice job.

I always thought CareCredit CLIs were HPs though. There was a short period of time when they never did an additional HP for CLIs.

I used the automated phone system (with all CRAs frozen). Backdoor numbers are always HP for CareCredit. CarCareOne was through a rep but soft inquiry :)

CLIs:

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

Nice job.

I used the automated phone system (with all CRAs frozen). Backdoor numbers are always HP for CareCredit. CarCareOne was through a rep but soft inquiry :)

I'm trying that next time on my Care Credit to see if I can bump it up to 10k.

CLIs:

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

Nice job.

I'm trying that next time on my Care Credit to see if I can bump it up to 10k.

You should. I asked for 20K and the recording came back with "the maximum increase you are eligible for at this time is 3,200". :P l

I got approved for a Freedom!

But it was only for a $500 limit. :(

I guess that tells me I'm pretty maxed out on how much exposure Chase wants with me (total $31k with the Freedom).

Had to move 1500 from my hidden Select card just to make the Freedom be not-silly.

*grumbles*

CLIs:

CarCareOne 3.5K to 5K

Buy a quick strut and do it yourself. ..will save over 600

I've now passed the $100k mark in total credit, including my hidden TLs. Still waiting on one to report to the bureaus.

Got back in with Citi BD through one of their private label cards and they gave me a starting limit of $3k.

Once I get some of my inquiries on EX to age more, I'm going for Citi Prestige. As much as I'd like them to do another bureau, they've never budged on that sort of thing at all for me.

Edited by popamode72

Got approved for CLI on both my Macy's store card and Macy's American Express $5,000 on each from $3K :)

Was upgraded to their "premier elite" status in January too!!

Nice job! How long have you had both of them?

That's one of the reasons why I got those. They seem to be pretty generous on SP CLIs with them and they send out a lot of interesting offers on Macys stuff.

Amex Business Gold Rewards

75K MR points for $10K spend in 3 months

AF waived the first year

Amex SPG Business for $3K

10K *P for first purchase, 15K *P for $5K spend in 6 months

AF waived the first year

Cap1 PC QS1 to QS

CLI from $4000 to $7500

Discover CLI from $8500 to $9500

Chase United Mileage Plus Visa auto CLI from $5000 to $6500

I've now passed the $100k mark in total credit, including my hidden TLs. Still waiting on one to report to the bureaus.

Got back in with Citi BD through one of their private label cards and they gave me a starting limit of $3k.

Once I get some of my inquiries on EX to age more, I'm going for Citi Prestige. As much as I'd like them to do another bureau, they've never budged on that sort of thing at all for me.

Congratulations on your progress!!

Citi and US are the ones I don't have in my portfolio yet. They don't like the number of inquiries on my CR! :P

Got approved for CLI on both my Macy's store card and Macy's American Express $5,000 on each from $3K :)

Was upgraded to their "premier elite" status in January too!!

Nice job! How long have you had both of them?

That's one of the reasons why I got those. They seem to be pretty generous on SP CLIs with them and they send out a lot of interesting offers on Macys stuff.

Since Sept 2013. I ask for CLI every 4 months via chat :)

Offers are awesome! I try to reward myself by shopping at Macy's every 2 months. This month I only paid $20 on a Michael Kors bag with all my bonuses and rewards applied. My DH somehow could not relate to the excitement of paying $20 for a Michael Kors :P

Since Sept 2013. I ask for CLI every 4 months via chat :)

Offers are awesome! I try to reward myself by shopping at Macy's every 2 months. This month I only paid $20 on a Michael Kors bag with all my bonuses and rewards applied. My DH somehow could not relate to the excitement of paying $20 for a Michael Kors :P

I bought a MK bag for my DW birthday not too long ago...Your DH should be VERY excited you got it for $20.00 !

Congratulations on your progress!!

Citi and US are the ones I don't have in my portfolio yet. They don't like the number of inquiries on my CR! :P

Meh, I have around 20 on both EX and EQ, yet Citi hasn't been a problem. Anything else going on with your report?

$11k Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard instant w/50k mile offer for $3k spend.

Merged my Citi HHonors and Citi Simplicity lines into this approval. $25.2k Citi/AAdvantage now!

Yesterday, DW got:

Amazon Prime Store - $700

From Pre-qual links:

Chase Slate - $4.8K

Discover IT -won't know until welcome pack arrives

DW got email from Discover today. CL is $6K.

:clapping::clapping: :clapping:

The last post in this topic was posted 2594 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.