Is my medical judgement actually recorded and legally enforceable?

The last post in this topic was posted 2353 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I recently had an unknown medical judgement popped up in my EX. The filling date was back in April 2011 for some unpaid $581 medical bills incurred in years 2008 and 2009 from RI hospital. The bill is legit. Using WhyChat's method, EX deleted it.

I'm however concerned if the judgement is actually recorded and if it will be legally enforced when I app for mortgage. My case from the RI 6th district's clerk office contained 4 documents:

1) A signed CMRR delivered on 3/24/2011 to the address I lived at that time, but I had never received or signed this delivery. A signature on the RR is simply a line. I moved out of RI in July that year.

2) A "Small Claims Notice of Suit" document, which I believe to be the document in the delivery I had never received.

3) A "Civil Face Sheet" documenting some docket entries and scheduled dates.

4) Another "Civil Face Sheet" with a title "Judgement" and hand-written entries that a default judgement is awarded to the plantiff for the original amount + costs of suit, for a total of $642.

With your help I'd been able to delete so many baddies I could no longer keep track of. I will send a test app 6 months earlier or so to deal with the unexpected.

I hope the experts here can help deciphering if this is actually recorded and if the judgement can be legally enforced.

If you followed the guides:

http://www.whychat.5u.com/GUIDEBOOK.html

http://www.whychat.5u.com/deletejudg.html

and it was only on Ex. and was deleted with the dispute letter, then it doesn't exist as a judgment of record.

A default judgment that has not been recorded is invalid and can not be enforced or recorded without re-opening the case.

Courts do not generally allow default judgments to be recorded if there is no proof of valid service.

I have a default judgement, I called today and asked if it was actually recorded, they stated yes of course everything is recorded. However these People seem actually clueless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who did you call??

Of course it is "recorded" in your case file, that is NOT the same as being recorded as a judgment lien.

If you called the Court Clerk, then she was informing you of what was recorded in your case file.

When you go on line to the County Clerk's website and search for a recorded judgment lien ( in the area where deeds and mortgages are recorded) you MAY be able to find a tel# for THAT office.

If you followed the guides:

http://www.whychat.5u.com/GUIDEBOOK.html

http://www.whychat.5u.com/deletejudg.html

and it was only on Ex. and was deleted with the dispute letter, then it doesn't exist as a judgment of record.

A default judgment that has not been recorded is invalid and can not be enforced or recorded without re-opening the case.

Courts do not generally allow default judgments to be recorded if there is no proof of valid service.

Thank you. Yes, I did follow your guides to have it deleted. Will have a trial mortgage app and report back if anything bad pops up.

Thanks WhyChat!

The last post in this topic was posted 2353 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.