Amex Offers List

Konrad2012

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon spend $30+ get $15 showed up on 1 card...the one I least want it on but oh well.

I would've taken still any offer. $30 gift card for $15 works for me

Bought my kid a scooter

I hit on the Quantas

$400 credit has posted

Wonder if TopCashBack will give me the Saks credit if I buy a gift card? Language specifically precludes gift cards.

I have a 6,000 MR bonus on Saks purchases over $400. Could buy a gift card, resell for 335. Get 48 bucks from TopcCashBack. Would get 6,400 UR's for $17. Have this offer on 4 cards.

I swear one or more of my Amices had the $100 off $600 (prepaid hotels) offer from Amex Travel, but I'll be a sunnuvabitch if I can find it back. The screenshots I see elsewhere on the Information Superhighway show a 9/30 expiration date. I don't see that this offer can be added via Twitter.

I scoffed at this offer when I first saw it, and now I may have a need for it...

I swear one or more of my Amices had the $100 off $600 (prepaid hotels) offer from Amex Travel, but I'll be a sunnuvabitch if I can find it back. The screenshots I see elsewhere on the Information Superhighway show a 9/30 expiration date. I don't see that this offer can be added via Twitter.

I scoffed at this offer when I first saw it, and now I may have a need for it...

Still shows on mine.

Still shows on mine.

@#^&@$%&@$&

Right now I have two rooms reserved for two nights at Four Queens in downtown Las Vegas. Long f***ing story. That was to be my backup plan while I evaluated what I could do with that Amex offer. :(

Did you check all your cards? Mine still shows up to, but not traveling soon.

Yes, thrice.

I guess the fourth time is a charm... I found the offer on my Blue Sky...

Of course it was on the useless card.

$100 cash back is worth more than 600MR's or SPG's.

Yes, thrice.

Of course, but I know he was considering closing that card earlier this week.

Yes, thrice.

Of course, but I know he was considering closing that card earlier this week.

"Not valid on book now, pay later hotels."

I knew this in advance, but I've always assumed that these reservations are non-refundable. Yes? No?

#AmexTravel100

#AmexTravel100

Thanks! !

Showing up on my AMEX app. I'm wondering if I use it to book hotel rooms for my Disney vacation February if it will work? Maybe booking two rooms separately to get double $100 back...worth a shot.

Your post prompted me to book my Disneyland hotel for this Thanksgiving. I registered my PRG with the offer and its booked through Amex Travel.

Important Information

Guidelines