Amex Offers List

On 2/14/2021 at 3:49 PM, cv91915 said:

Maybe it's you.  :) 

Apparently I'm sitting in the corner with DPB... 9 days and counting. (I do currently have a $0 balance on the card, so maybe they're waiting for the card to have a balance before posting the credit?)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I combined a couple things for this one. +5 MR per $ spent at Amazon, up to 2k MR - AO 20% off when using MR at checkout at Amazon (max $50) - Amazon promo   Bought a $250 Best Buy

Another “Not exactly an Amex offer but probably belongs in this thread” thing.   https://bgr.com/2019/05/21/best-amazon-deals-amex-promo-30-off-60/   You use 1 MR point at checkout

I took advantage of both offers.

4 hours ago, 2xcharm said:

Apparently I'm sitting in the corner with DPB... 9 days and counting. (I do currently have a $0 balance on the card, so maybe they're waiting for the card to have a balance before posting the credit?)

Well...  

I based my answer on how quickly the Shop With Saks credit on my Platinum posted.

iHVcweV.png 

Looking at more recent offers I've used (that actually are Amex Offers), it looks like I'm still waiting for two dining credits ($5 / $10 on my Hilton / Vonboy cards).  I made the qualifying charges on 2/8 and 2/11, respectively.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:35 PM, 2xcharm said:

I just checked my account and credits are posting anywhere from four to fourteen days after the transaction post date. 
The PayPal credits on my platinum cards and the Dell credit on my business platinum are delayed too. 
But so far, everything has eventually posted correctly. 

9 hours ago, 2xcharm said:

Ah, finally. $70 back yesterday on Feb 8 and Feb 19 charges. Only $480 more to go to break even, lol!!

Seriously, though, thanks for this thread. I never really looked into the benefits once all my travel screeched to a halt.

And...  the $5 credit posted to my Hilton card, but not before the statement closed with a $5 balance.  😐  

Still waiting for the $10 credit on my Vonboy.

g7eGCAm.png 

On 2/23/2021 at 3:08 AM, cv91915 said:

And...  the $5 credit posted to my Hilton card, but not before the statement closed with a $5 balance.  😐  

Still waiting for the $10 credit on my Vonboy.

g7eGCAm.png 

$10 credit posted to Vonboy (showed up this morning, but shows a posting date of 2/22).  Qualifying purchase was made on 2/11.

Not sure if this is universal or just my local area, but I am seeing an offer in the Starbucks app of 100 bonus stars when you reload a Sbux card using PayPal. On my Sbux app it’s showing the offer as valid through 3/9/21, so I’ll wait till next month since I’ve maxed my Amex PayPal credit for this month already. Figured I’d pass it along for anyone interested.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jaleel

Important Information

Guidelines