Konrad2012

Amex Offers List

Scattered across various Amices I have these offers which may have broad appeal:

wTitb9n.png

TaRX7O2.png

Wxh4xBN.png

I haven't burned all of the 20% dining credit on my new Amex Gold.

I just added this offer to the card, and when I'm out later today I'll stop by and pick up a $20 gift card, for a net cost of $20 - $4 - $5 = $11.

We eat at Five Guys about once a month.

yU0cUAE.png

This is a different type of Amex offer, but it doesn't warrant its own thread so I am going to mention it here.

I got a $100 Frontgate gift code in the mail thanks to my Amex Platinum.  There is no minimum order, however the offer states that the discount only applies to full-priced merchandise.

I was pleased when the code not only worked with the "20-30% sitewide discount," but the code also applied to tax and shipping.

I have one of these on the way for just over $1.

KtKnBqp.png

3 hours ago, TheVig said:

I've not stepped foot in a Frontgate in years.

I've looked at their web site before, but I don't recall ever seeing a retail location.

15% back on groceries (up to $10 back) on my Amex Hilton.

I have two other concurrent spending offers on this card:

• 13x Hilton points on Amazon purchases up to $500* by 1/29/19
  • 20,000 bonus Hilton points for spending $1,000 by 12/25

* This should cover a portion of the vitamins, supplements and various herbal teas that TAD will take with him to his family in Turkey next month

Best Buy 3000 MR for $300 spend

Omaha Steaks again. 1000 MR for $40. This one is actually good for both store and online.

2 hours ago, TheVig said:

Omaha Steaks again. 1000 MR for $40. This one is actually good for both store and online.

I need to get Amex AUs in TAD's name and my dad's (already have one for Mom's). 

I miss the days when I could walk into Best Buy and split an iPad purchase in as may ways as I had Amices with a BB spending offer.

At least I can get two this time around.

2 hours ago, TheVig said:

21 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

I need to get Amex AUs in TAD's name and my dad's (already have one for Mom's). 

I miss the days when I could walk into Best Buy and split an iPad purchase in as may ways as I had Amices with a BB spending offer.

At least I can get two this time around.

What am I talking about?

I forgot that TAD has an AU on the SPG account.  The card is here in the safe.  

In for three.

Silly me, forgetting about TAD's SPG AU.  

Once it was back on my radar I was able to squeeze $20 out of it in one week.

Other updates are also included below.  

If you plan to send flowers anytime soon, check for an offer for The Bouqs.  Their flowers are awesome and the prices are quite reasonable even before any discounts.  They're one of my favorite online retailers.  

A giant bouquet is arriving at my parents' house right before Thanksgiving, which will be much more appreciated than us showing up for the feast with a fistful of grocery store flowers.

qjrtul7.png

I screwed up the Etsy offer.  I added it to the SPG AU and then paid with the main SPG card. :(  

I've deleted the entry from the tracking spreadsheet, and the update will be reflected the next time I post an image of my totals.

I need to redo this so it's more legible.  

I'll probably delete the detail for 2016 at the beginning of 2019...

HagbABK.png

Edited by cv91915

Get 10% back every time, up to $40

Save on your cell phone bill online

DETAILS
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 12/31/2018. Limit of $40 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.

I had three Best Buy offers ($30 back on $300) on solo and AU cards.  

Yesterday I bought a new iPad Pro 12.9" / 64 GB* / Space Gray / Wifi at Best Buy and split the payment three ways. 

The iPad was $999.99, but Best Buy price matched Costco.com at $949.99, for a net cost of $999.99 - 50.00 - 30.00 - 30.00 - 30.00 = $859.99 + tax.

This was a decent alternative to waiting a few months to pick up this new model at a discount.

ERNaUfM.png

* No, I don't need more storage, but thanks for thinking of me.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:48 AM, EnriqueAMtz said:

Am I reading this correctly? Where is BJ’s? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costco wannabe in the eastern half of the US 

Viator:  Spend $150 / get $30 back.

I used this 2x (Platinum, EveryDay AU) on Saturday for some planned activities in Hong Kong next week.

Expires today.

14 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Viator:  Spend $150 / get $30 back.

I used this 2x (Platinum, EveryDay AU) on Saturday for some planned activities in Hong Kong next week.

Expires today.

watch out for Lantau Kim. she's a ball buster.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, TheVig said:

DXL. Spend $200+ online and get 4000 MR

This offer showed up again on my Amex Gold. I got enough polo shirts to last a really long time now.

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    zerocat1
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines