Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Amex Offers List

Starbucks 10% and 15% showed up on my cards until you hit $5.

Used it last night, and was alerted back to back I used both offers on my Delta.

Google Express, $20 back on $60, on all of my Amices but one.

Code DAD20 gets you 20% off one purchase (ends today). I just bought ~$80 worth of stuff for the house (TP, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.) for $64 - 20 = $44.

Make sure you do a reality check on the pricing of each item (hint: $12/bottle is a lot for toilet bowl cleaner -- even after 20% off).

hCESJXn.png

Code DAD20 gets you 20% off one purchase (ends today). I just bought ~$80 worth of stuff for the house (TP, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.) for $64 - 20 = $44.

Make sure you do a reality check on the pricing of each item (hint: $12/bottle is a lot for toilet bowl cleaner -- even after 20% off).

hCESJXn.png

For a second there, I thought you were sanitizing a bath house or something

For a second there, I thought you were sanitizing a bath house or something

We have people that do that. :P

On my second order from GE, four of the items I selected from Target were OOS. My order shipped anyway, of course, with a total of just under $57. No $20 back for cv on this order! :(

Annoying!!

Well, the $15 threshold for free shipping has been extended through 6/30, so I went back and put $16.xx worth of toilet paper in my cart and went to check out. To my surprise there were a bunch of random promo codes on my account (most of them for $10 off an unspecified amount).

So I have an $18 order of toilet paper (with tax) on the way for $8, and this will put my total GE purchases on this Amex over $60 for the offer period, so I'll get the $20 back after all.

There's also another 20% promo code which appears to be generally available, but I'm saving that for a bread maker (TAD really wants one, and has promised not to store it on the kitchen counter).

Edited by cv91915

On my second order from GE, four of the items I selected from Target were OOS. My order shipped anyway, of course, with a total of just under $57. No $20 back for cv on this order! :(

Annoying!!

Well, the $15 threshold for free shipping has been extended through 6/30, so I went back and put $16.xx worth of toilet paper in my cart and went to check out. To my surprise there were a bunch of random promo codes on my account (most of them for $10 off an unspecified amount).

So I have an $18 order of toilet paper (with tax) on the way for $8, and this will put my total GE purchases on this Amex over $60 for the offer period, so I'll get the $20 back after all.

There's also another 20% promo code which appears to be generally available, but I'm saving that for a bread maker (TAD really wants one, and has promised not to store it on the kitchen counter).

I've been busy with these Google Express offers. I've used 6/7 so far.

Among other things I have 160# of our usual cat litter on the way, at a total net cost of $21.43 with tax (four of these in separate orders, each order with a $5-10 promo code PLUS the $20 Amex spending credit).

One separate order for grocery items with another $10 promo code contributed to the $60 in total GE spending on this card that triggered the $20 back from Amex.

The $15 minimum for free shipping coupled with several random $10 and $5 promo codes I had on my GE account was a winning combo.

Presumably as a result of my recent order activity I got an email with an another 20% coupon code for placing an order via their app (I used the web version of Google Express for all of my previous orders). I used the code toward a new Panasonic shaver for $99.90 - $20 (promo code) = $79.90 -$20 Amex offer = $59.90 (plus tax).

My old Panasonic shaver died recently and I had planned to buy a replacement anyway, so the timing was perfect.

Edited by cv91915

$5 off $25 at Bed Bath & Beyond on two of my eight Amices.

I just placed two separate orders, each for one $25 BB&B gift card.  Free shipping.

I exchange our Soda Stream CO2 containers (both at once for $29.98 + tax) at BB&B with $10 off $30 coupons.  

This will take off another 20% on the next $50 on these cartridge exchanges.

oWivSRn.png

I have this offer on five of my eight Amices.  

I found a Sam's Club membership option on Groupon for $35 (minus 6% back from Ebates), which includes $25 worth of credits toward almost any purchase, plus some gross free food that I'll likely skip.  

Two days ago I placed an order on samsclub.com for a $50 Sam's Club gift card and paid with my Platinum.  I didn't receive an email notification from Amex that the offer was triggered.

Gift cards are not among the offer exclusions.

I hope this works or I'm stuck with a subprime Sam's Club membership that I paid actual money to get.

(Any bets as to whether my new year of membership will be as rewarding as the last one?).

BegPFZm.png

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

I found a Sam's Club membership option on Groupon for $35 (minus 6% back from Ebates), which includes $25 worth of credits toward almost any purchase, plus some gross free food that I'll likely skip.  

Two days ago I placed an order on samsclub.com for a $50 Sam's Club gift card and paid with my Platinum.  I didn't receive an email notification from Amex that the offer was triggered.

I hope this works or I'm stuck with a subprime Sam's Club membership that I paid actual money to get.

(Any bets as to whether my new year of membership will be as rewarding as the last one?).

BegPFZm.png

If you find yourself making a credit card purchase at Sam's, linking that card to DOSH gives an extra 2% cash back up to $10 / rolling 24 hours. They (DOSH) also seem to have periodic 2 day bonus cash back bringing it up to 8-10%.

5 minutes ago, mec said:

If you find yourself making a credit card purchase at Sam's, linking that card to DOSH gives an extra 2% cash back up to $10 / rolling 24 hours. They (DOSH) also seem to have periodic 2 day bonus cash back bringing it up to 8-10%.

Thanks for the reminder.

Bed Bath Beyond. 500 MR points when you spend $25 or more, in store or online.

Omaha Steaks online. Spend $40 for 1000 MR.

Also today only 7/23/18 on Ebates get 50% off site wide, and free shipping from Omaha Steaks.

Edited by TheVig

On 7/21/2018 at 7:59 AM, cv91915 said:

BegPFZm.png

The $15 credit on my Platinum from my initial purchase still has not posted.

I just placed an order for a $100 hotels.com gift card for $95.88, and I used a $10 gift card code that was part of the "free" Sam's Club membership offer from Groupon.

The $85.88 purchase from samsclub.com did NOT trigger the "offer triggered" email from Amex (it did trigger the Amex "Card Not Present Transaction Approved" email), so I canceled the order.  

my offer:

Spend $7000+, get 3500 Membership Rewards points, up to 3 times.

from the fine print it sounds like federal tax payments, since I'd be using a third party, are NOT covered? Can anyone advise? TIA

10 minutes ago, TheVig said:

My offer

Spend $2000+, get 1000 MR. Up to 3x.

my wife got that offer too.

Hoping this is the right forum for this, sorry in advance if it’s not.

Ok, I signed up for the gold Skymiles card where the promotion was spend 1k & get 30,000 skymiles. I spent the 1k & got the 30k.

Now...they’re offering, to sign up, spend 2k & get 60k skymiles, essentially doubling the promo I got.

Any hope that I might get them to let me in on the new offer? Essentially if I spend another 1k I’d get another 30k?

Any tips are appreciated!

In my personal experience, they will not budge. I had the same sign-up a few years back followed by an even better offer a few months later. I called, chatted online, sent emails. All politely declined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Touchdowns73
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines