Amex Offers List

chucky cheese!!!! $5 off $25!!!!!

Or you could just put your head in a vise for free

Places to avoid: Chucky Cheese, Pump It Up, trampoline pit type places, aquariums if you think there will be school groups/summer camps

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I combined a couple things for this one. +5 MR per $ spent at Amazon, up to 2k MR - AO 20% off when using MR at checkout at Amazon (max $50) - Amazon promo   Bought a $250 Best Buy

Another “Not exactly an Amex offer but probably belongs in this thread” thing.   https://bgr.com/2019/05/21/best-amazon-deals-amex-promo-30-off-60/   You use 1 MR point at checkout

I found this page by accident this morning.  Looks like you can add some offers to a specific Amex, the way you used to be able to do with Twitter and other platforms.   https://www.american

I was able to load 2 stackable offers on both my Platinum and EDP:

1 extra MR point per $1 at Exxon/Mobil gas stations

1000 MR points for $25+ at Exxon/Mobil gas stations

If I spend exactly $25, that would net me 1050 MR points on my Platinum and 1100 MR points on my EDP, which is worth at least $14.70 and $15.40 minimum to me. Not a bad deal. :D

I just used this offer on my Platinum and still have it on my EDP for later.

$25 exactly

50 MR points (1x plus the bonus 1x)

1000 bonus MR points

Total of 1050 MR points

1050 x $.0145 (minimum value based on recent sale price on DDF) = $15.23

$15.23 - $0.12 (additional total cost compared to the least expensive gas station in town) = $15.11 minimum net value

On three of my Amices...

I have a five-night stay at the New Orleans Marriott in January, so I will split that bill across the three cards with the offer.

bo3dewT.png

ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites and Moxy® Hotels. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427). Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands. Excludes all retail store purchases. Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories. Excludes gift card purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

A friendly reminder many offers end tonight on Dec 31st.

I used the $5/20 at Five Guys yesterday at lunch, and just one hour ago I used the $20/75 at Harry & David to send a cheesecake to the neighbor who inexplicably clears our driveway and sidewalk every time it snows.

I used the $5/20 at Five Guys yesterday at lunch, and just one hour ago I used the $20/75 at Harry & David to send a cheesecake to the neighbor who inexplicably clears our driveway and sidewalk every time it snows.

I stocked up on some items from Rite Aid that I buy regularly.

how did you spend $20 at 5 guys?

how did you spend $20 at 5 guys?

I didn't make my spouse pay separately like I usually do.

• 2 weeks later...

On three of my Amices...

I have a five-night stay at the New Orleans Marriott in January, so I will split that bill across the three cards with the offer.

bo3dewT.png

ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid only at participating Marriott® brands in the U.S and U.S. territories, including: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites and Moxy® Hotels. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations (888-236-2427). Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, Bulgari®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, and all SPG® Participating Hotels & Resorts brands. Excludes all retail store purchases. Offer not valid at international locations outside the U.S and U.S. territories. Excludes gift card purchases.

7Ighi4Q.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just in time to replenish my coffee supply.

The $20/$75 offer is on four of my six Amices.

The +1 MR offer is on all three of my MR cards.

fgQvoS7.png

I just tried to place an order, but when I went to check out the coffee and the Cascade dishwasher pods were both OOS.

• 1 month later...

Targeted, for you huge spenders out there.

Amex is sending out a huge targeted spend bonuses on Membership Rewards cards. Unfortunately, there are very high spend thresholds to get the bonus. The bonuses all have two tiers, I’ve combined the tiers for simplicity:

• Get 325,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or $2,695 after spending $1,450,000 by August 31
  • Get 140,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or $665 when spending $650,000 by August 31
  • Get 80,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when spending $295,000 by August 31
  • Get 32,500 bonus Membership Rewards points or a $210 statement credit after spending $65,000 by August 31
  • Get 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or a $205 statement credit after spending $25,000 by August 31

Targeted, for you huge spenders out there.

Amex is sending out a huge targeted spend bonuses on Membership Rewards cards. Unfortunately, there are very high spend thresholds to get the bonus. The bonuses all have two tiers, I’ve combined the tiers for simplicity:

• Get 325,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or $2,695 after spending $1,450,000 by August 31
  • Get 140,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or $665 when spending $650,000 by August 31
  • Get 80,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when spending $295,000 by August 31
  • Get 32,500 bonus Membership Rewards points or a $210 statement credit after spending $65,000 by August 31
  • Get 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points or a $205 statement credit after spending $25,000 by August 31

time to check my spam folder...

• 4 weeks later...

Deciding whether to keep the Platinum...hmmmm...

Do you have any other Amex charge cards?

Based on recent observation, if you downgrade to a green card, within a few months you will receive an offer to upgrade it to Platinum for 60k MRs for $5k spend.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jdizzle5481

Important Information

Guidelines