Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Amex Offers List

Yes, but they still serve a damn good steak , and the bar is fully loaded with the best of the best .I've also found they have the hard to come by stuff readily available.The Kona crusted steak is awesome.Yes it's owned by Darden. Red lobster ,Olive garden etc.That still doesn't mean it isn't a very nice highly rated place.The service is top notch every time I've been there.That's like saying Brueget watches are crap because they are owned by Swatch INC.

E-Bags $15 back on $75 (across multiple cards)

E-Bags is tossing around $25 back on $100

United Miles shopping portal has 5 days of 20 Miles per dollar on E-Bags...

I had $0.24 in eBags rewards in my account until recently, when eBags deposited an extra $10 as an enticement to place an order. I have been looking for a new compact/flat toiletry bag, and they had one on sale for $26.95, so less than $17 after the rewards were applied.

Out of curiosity I looked on Amazon for something similar and I found a nearly identical option for $7 with free (Prime) delivery. By coincidence, this item is being delivered today.

I just used the eBags offer on my SPG for a 20" Samsonite soft-sided carry-on.

I like to have a backup carry-on, and I don't have one at the moment.

Usually my reserve luggage is from the clearance rack at TJ Maxx, but this is even better since I don't have to endure TJ Maxx.

Summary:

$99.99 (fake inflated price for an item available everywhere for $77.00)

-20.00 coupon code from the eBags site

-10.24 in rewards (0.24 of which I actually "earned" from previous purchases)

+ 5.80 tax

-15.00 Amex offer

$60.55 delivered (free 2-day ShopRunner shipping thanks to one of my Amices)

Yes, but they still serve a damn good steak , and the bar is fully loaded with the best of the best .I've also found they have the hard to come by stuff readily available.

Ive eaten at the Denver Capital Grill.

That Ocean Prime on Laramie has some of the best blue cheese dressing ever.

E-Bags $15 back on $75 (across multiple cards)

E-Bags is tossing around $25 back on $100

United Miles shopping portal has 5 days of 20 Miles per dollar on E-Bags...

I had $0.24 in eBags rewards in my account until recently, when eBags deposited an extra $10 as an enticement to place an order. I have been looking for a new compact/flat toiletry bag, and they had one on sale for $26.95, so less than $17 after the rewards were applied.

Out of curiosity I looked on Amazon for something similar and I found a nearly identical option for $7 with free (Prime) delivery. By coincidence, this item is being delivered today.

I just used the eBags offer on my SPG for a 20" Samsonite soft-sided carry-on.

I like to have a backup carry-on, and I don't have one at the moment.

Usually my reserve luggage is from the clearance rack at TJ Maxx, but this is even better since I don't have to endure TJ Maxx.

Summary:

$99.99 (fake inflated price for an item available everywhere for $77.00)

-20.00 coupon code from the eBags site

-10.24 in rewards (0.24 of which I actually "earned" from previous purchases)

+ 5.80 tax

-15.00 Amex offer

- 9.07 Ebates

51.48 delivered (free 2-day ShopRunner shipping thanks to one of my Amices)

Almost forgot. 12% back from Ebates.

$50 back for spending $50 or more with Hulu.

$15 back for spending $75 or more with Reebok. I'm thinking of copping a pair of the new JJ Watts.

The $25 off $65 at Boxed.com offer, if you have it, expires in 7 days. There is also an offer on my MR cards for an extra 1 MR per dollar at Boxed.com through 12/31/17.

I just came across this thread on FWF, where I found promo code JUSTFORHIM for 20% off.

I also had $2.00 in rewards from previous orders.

Order summary:

Subtotal: $87.32

Shipping: FREE

Promotion discounts: - 17.46

Cash rewards: - 2.00

Sales tax: 0.00

Order total: 67.86

After the Amex offer my $87.32 purchase will end up costing me $42.86. I will also receive 135 MRs plus $2.00 in Boxed.com rewards for a future purchase.

I double-checked the prices of the items I was ordering against other retailers to make sure I wasn't overpaying for the pre-discounted price for the items themselves.

I now have this again except... It is now $25 back on $75 spend.

Any 20% off codes floating around or do I have to make more accounts?

Not that I see but if you find something you want, check the price with Walmart (since they own boxed) as they tend to be cheaper and I've found stuff that were so much cheaper, it came out better than if using the cash back from AmEx.

Edited by Gail

TD wanted a new Fitbit watch and was going to order it from Fitbit's web site. I bought it from Best Buy instead (where it was on sale for less), and added in $165 in physical gift cards to get the purchase total over $300 ($304.70 to be exact).

So I have $30 coming back on the SPG.

I was already planning to buy a point-and-shoot camera (TD's DSLR is too bulky for my taste) for my upcoming trip to Tokyo, so I'll use the gift cards toward that $399 purchase.

I also have the $30 off $300 Best Buy offer on an EveryDay AU card, so I may buy a gift card or two to get the second purchase over $300, and use those gift cards later.

Edited by cv91915

Any 20% off codes floating around or do I have to make more accounts?

I see 17% on new accounts through Ebates and 15% on google ad link.... but Boxed is out of the coffee brand I was going to but so I may just let this offer float on by. If you are going to get a new account you should refer yourself for the $15 per account and see if they credit you.

Not that I see but if you find something you want, check the price with Walmart (since they own boxed) as they tend to be cheaper and I've found stuff that were so much cheaper, it came out better than if using the cash back from AmEx.

You're thinking of jet.com.

TD wanted a new Fitbit watch and was going to order it from Fitbit's web site. I bought it from Best Buy instead (where it was on sale for less), and added in $165 in physical gift cards to get the purchase total over $300 ($304.70 to be exact).

So I have $30 coming back on the SPG.

I was already planning to buy a point-and-shoot camera (TD's DSLR is too bulky for my taste) for my upcoming trip to Tokyo, so I'll use the gift cards toward that $399 purchase.

I also have the $30 off $300 Best Buy offer on an EveryDay AU card, so I may buy a gift card or two to get the second purchase over $300, and use those gift cards later.

This order is arriving in four separate packages. :lol:

Also $30 off $150 at Marriott through 10/31.

On all six of my Amices. :good: You can add the Best Buy and the Marriott offers via Twitter if your Amex is linked to your Twitter account.

Except from terms:

Offer not valid on international locations outside the US. Excludes JW Marriott®, The Ritz-Carlton®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Bulgari®, EDITION Hotels®, Courtyard® by Marriott, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance®, Delta®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, Protea®, Moxy®, and Starwood® Hotel and Resorts properties.

I'm at the Anaheim Marriott for two nights (the Marriott in Costa Mesa where I usually stay has just gotten too gross).

They comped my parking ($25/night) but my total should still be over $450, so I'm going to have them split the payment across three Amices when I check out.

I have a $15 back for spending $50 for Etsy. I don't shop there often but they have a decent selection of vinyl so I was able to use it. This was on my Surpass card - not sure if it's on other cards.

I have a $15 back for spending $50 for Etsy. I don't shop there often but they have a decent selection of vinyl so I was able to use it. This was on my Surpass card - not sure if it's on other cards.

I added to my PRG. DW's bday falls before the cutoff so that works for me.

I'm sure CV already knows this, but there's an offer for 1x additional MR point for Olive Garden purchases through the remainder of the year.

I'm sure CV already knows this, but there's an offer for 1x additional MR point for Olive Garden purchases through the remainder of the year.

OMG, REALLY?!?! How perfect! I don't get nearly enough pasta floating in vomit anymore.

OMG, REALLY?!?! How perfect! I don't get nearly enough pasta floating in vomit anymore.

Figured the all you can eat cardboard breadsticks would make up for that.

I have "Spend $150 or more, get $50 back" on Airbnb. Anyone ever use this by purchasing an Airbnb gift card? Did it work?

I imagine it will but figured I'd check to see if anyone has experience doing this.

Edited by EternalDebtSlayer

I have "Spend $150 or more, get $50 back" on Airbnb. Anyone ever use this by purchasing an Airbnb gift card? Did it work?

I imagine it will but figured I'd check to see if anyone has experience doing this.

Find the AMEX Offer Discussion thread on DansDealsForums and ask if you don't get an answer here.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Zakiyyah
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines