Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Amex Offers List

Thanks.

I signed up and bought some K-CUPS.

Just under 0.29 per cup for Starbucks & Cafe Bustello after the credit. +2.3 MRs /

Your Items (3)-----$76.78

Subtotal---------------$76.78

Shipping Fee------FREE

Promotion Dis.-- -$11.52

Sales Tax------------$0.00

ORDER TOTAL----$65.26

Has your order shipped yet?

My order is still in processing status.

I never received an order confirmation email, however I did instantly receive the Amex email thanking me for using the offer.

"Processed" on the 24th

"Shipped" on the 25th (from New Jersey to Western Pennsylvania)

"Arrived" on the 28th ...today

Edited by mec

Thanks.

Just under 0.29 per cup for Starbucks & Cafe Bustello after the credit. +2.3 MRs /

Shipping Fee------FREE

Promotion Dis.-- -$11.52

ORDER TOTAL----$65.26

I never received an order confirmation email, however I did instantly receive the Amex email thanking me for using the offer.

"Processed" on the 24th

Hmm. Thanks. I wonder what's holding up my order...

I should also mention that my requested sample "stroopwafel" was not included but rather I received a bag of "mustard flavored pretzel pieces"... which is fine with me...

I should also mention that my requested sample "stroopwafel" was not included but rather I received a bag of "mustard flavored pretzel pieces"... which is fine with me...

Maybe they're waiting to fulfill my order until the stroopwafels are back in stock. I like stroopwafels.

Everything about K Cups is bad except the way they work at the office. No cold or burnt or residual pot and grounds clean up and low maintenance.

Just received a $40 credit for spending over $50 on Martha Stewart wines.

$74.35 - Total with tax & shipping.

($40.00) - Credit.

$34.35 - (Total cost, $5.73/bottle).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

($40.00) - Credit.

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered. Hopefully it is not total crap wine but even if it is the effect will still be the same!

Thanks.

Shipping Fee------FREE

Promotion Dis.-- -$11.52

ORDER TOTAL----$65.26

"Processed" on the 24th

Hmm. Thanks. I wonder what's holding up my order...

My shipment arrived on Friday. The original pending charge had disappeared a couple of days earlier, but the purchase later posted retroactively with a 6/24 date, and the credit for the Amex offer was D* to 6/27.

DW got an offer for 2000 MR for spending $50 at amazon on her everyday preferred.

I just found this offer on the EveryDay AU card I got for my mother to use at Costco before they switched to Visa. I kept the card open for moments like this. :)

Boxed prices are way overpriced. With promo codes, referrals and Amex offers it is easily 50% off these prices. Amex has had this promo a couple times already this year.

The Boxed K-cups prices I paid were about the same as Sam's and Costco's. But I didn't shop their other products.

The Boxed K-cups prices I paid were about the same as Sam's and Costco's. But I didn't shop their other products.

You can find some prices that are the same and on a few occasions cheaper. Most of the time Amazon will beat them.

The dishwasher detergent we use was $13.99 (pre-discount) on boxed.com. Identical product/size is $22.11 on Amazon.

The k-cups I buy at Costco are more expensive on boxed.

The k-cups I buy at Costco are more expensive on boxed.

I tend to go with Costco first. But the Amex $25 is worth grabbing if you can find something you'll be buying on Boxed.

($40.00) - Credit.

??????

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/how-to-make-prison-wine-how-to-make-pruno

??????

0515a338ff622ac878607fc0841edab0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, both are.

The one on the left has been busted with firearms they aren't supposed to have multiple times.

The dishwasher detergent we use was $13.99 (pre-discount) on boxed.com. Identical product/size is $22.11 on Amazon.

What's the brand and size?

What's the brand and size?

An-cient Chinese secret! :grin: (Aaaaaand, now I'm showing my age........ :wave: )

($40.00) - Credit.

??????

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/how-to-make-prison-wine-how-to-make-pruno

??????

Actually, both are.

The one on the left has been busted with firearms they aren't supposed to have multiple times.

Snoop was convicted of felony drug possession and felony intent to sell in 1990. In 2007, he pleaded no contest to felony drug possession and possession of a firearm by a felon (also a felony). He received a three-year suspended sentence, five years' probation, 800 hours of community service (400 of which could be operating his OWN youth football league).

Martha Stewart avoided $45,673 in losses by her broker tipping her off to sell a penny stock. She was convicted of three felonies (conspiracy, obstruction, making false statements). She received a sentence of five months in prison, and two years of supervised release. She paid a fine of $30K, paid back $58,062 (the amount she saved, plus interest) and an additional fine of $137.019 (triple the amount she avoided losing). She was also banned from being an officer of a company in any role that pertained to or impacted financial reporting (which is almost all) for a period of five years.

So to be clear, a two-time felon repeated his offenses AND had an illegal gun, and was sentenced to teach kids to play football. A billionaire with no criminal record avoided a $30K loss and then lied when she got caught, and went to prison and could not work any longer at a job that had nothing to do with the crime she committed.

Only in America.

($40.00) - Credit.

??????

??????

Actually, both are.

Snoop was convicted of felony drug possession and felony intent to sell in 1990. In 2007, he pleaded no contest to felony drug possession and possession of a firearm by a felon (also a felony). He received a three-year suspended sentence, five years' probation, 800 hours of community service (400 of which could be operating his OWN youth football league).

Martha Stewart avoided $45,673 in losses by her broker tipping her off to sell a penny stock. She was convicted of three felonies (conspiracy, obstruction, making false statements). She received a sentence of five months in prison, and two years of supervised release. She paid a fine of $30K, paid back $58,062 (the amount she saved, plus interest) and an additional fine of $137.019 (triple the amount she avoided losing). She was also banned from being an officer of a company in any role that pertained to or impacted financial reporting (which is almost all) for a period of five years.

So to be clear, a two-time felon repeated his offenses AND had an illegal gun, and was sentenced to teach kids to play football. A billionaire with no criminal record avoided a $30K loss and then lied when she got caught, and went to prison and could not work any longer at a job that had nothing to do with the crime she committed.

Only in America.

yeah, but how is the wine?

DW had the offer and we ordered another case.

They have already credited both of us the $40

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MrsOKW
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines