OMG! I am ecstatic!!

momofjs

The last post in this topic was posted 2964 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

One of my goals for 2015 was to get back in good with AMEX because I had messed up with them and had a green card CO years ago when I was getting married and we were saddled with wedding bills (no excuse, I know). Kinda thought I would never see my name on an AMEX card ever again. But I pulled the trigger last night and was approved for an AMEX Delta Gold. Stupid limit, but it’s all good, I was happy. I logged in last night and checked out my new card with a "Member Since 2014" shown. Tonight, tho, my world was rocked when I logged in and saw that my member since date was changed to: (dat-dat-da-dah): 1990!! Whoop-whoop!! I gots me a little D*, y'all!! I had read about it happening on CB, but I never thought it would actually happen to me. I'm usually not that lucky. I'm doing the happy dance!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My oldest account is 3.5 years old, but I have been rebuilding and have opened quite a few accounts during the past year, so my average age of open accounts is pretty short (around 1 year). With the AMEX I'll have 6 credit cards, 5 store cards (yeah, I know), 1 car loan and 4 Parent Plus loans (2 deferred).

They opened a new account without you paying your chargeoff? I thought that that was unheard of???

So did I!! The only thing I can think is that maybe the balance was much smaller than I remember (or it just was a much bigger portion of my income, then). Far be it for me to question the all-powerful credit decisions of AMEX (especially when they go my way!).

One of my goals for 2015 was to get back in good with AMEX because I had messed up with them and had a green card CO years ago when I was getting married and we were saddled with wedding bills (no excuse, I know). Kinda thought I would never see my name on an AMEX card ever again. But I pulled the trigger last night and was approved for an AMEX Delta Gold. Stupid limit, but it’s all good, I was happy. I logged in last night and checked out my new card with a "Member Since 2014" shown. Tonight, tho, my world was rocked when I logged in and saw that my member since date was changed to: (dat-dat-da-dah): 1990!! Whoop-whoop!! I gots me a little D*, y'all!! I had read about it happening on CB, but I never thought it would actually happen to me. I'm usually not that lucky. I'm doing the happy dance!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:clapping:

The last post in this topic was posted 2964 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.