Gosh I love them... (Guess Who?)

The last post in this topic was posted 2474 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Most of you probably guessed correctly! NFCU. I had a $1k secured card with them. I open my app today and see an extra thousand in my savings and see that it no longer says secured. And it's only been a year. I quickly pulled out my laptop and asked for a CLI of $25k and was countered with $10k. So in less than 2 months, I now have two $10k cards with them. I'm on my way of reaching $100k in limits which is my goal for next year. I still have somethings I need to clean up on report and I know i'll have issues with other prime issuers, but this has been a tremendous year for me.

I increased credit scores from around 467 to 670.

I increased limits from $0 in Nov/Dec to over $30k now.

I went from 0 cards to about 5.

No one can't say this hasn't been a good year for me! I still have a $500 secured WF card and I'm thinking of what I should do with it. I really have no use for it, and it has only been open for a year now. They just charged annual fee, and I'm wondering if I should attempt to get them to unsecure, or just throw in draw and wait and see. My goal is that by June of next year to have no card under $5k!

Thank you all who have helped me by writing post, commenting on post, and just been there to answer questions. You helped me tremendously, and now I want to pay it forward!

I was really hoping for another Discovery thread.

lol

Most of you probably guessed correctly! NFCU. I had a $1k secured card with them. I open my app today and see an extra thousand in my savings and see that it no longer says secured. And it's only been a year. I quickly pulled out my laptop and asked for a CLI of $25k and was countered with $10k. So in less than 2 months, I now have two $10k cards with them. I'm on my way of reaching $100k in limits which is my goal for next year. I still have somethings I need to clean up on report and I know i'll have issues with other prime issuers, but this has been a tremendous year for me.

No one can't say this hasn't been a good year for me! I still have a $500 secured WF card and I'm thinking of what I should do with it. I really have no use for it, and it has only been open for a year now. They just charged annual fee, and I'm wondering if I should attempt to get them to unsecure, or just throw in draw and wait and see. My goal is that by June of next year to have no card under $5k!

Thank you all who have helped me by writing post, commenting on post, and just been there to answer questions. You helped me tremendously, and now I want to pay it forward!

Great job. Keep pushing forward.

Congrats!

An AF for a secured card??? :blink::wacko:

Dump it ASAP and make them refund the AF before returning the security deposit!!!

Hi, CTAmigo. I see by your signature that your TU score is 673. Is that your highest score? If you don't mind me asking, what are your EQ and EX scores? I didn't think credit card companies would give $10,000 limits unless your scores were in the 700 range. That means there is hope for me. LOL!

The last post in this topic was posted 2474 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.