Sign in to follow this  
Quietman

Navy Federal (NFCU) Comes through again!

Trying to build DW's credit file, she able to join this weekend based on my membership. I've been a member for about 5 years. Currently, her credit report is thin.

The pulled Equifax and TU for membership, then TU the next business day for CC approval. (all entered in the credit pulls database)

She was given a $10K Flagship Rewards card.

Her FICO scores:

Exp : 789

TU : 798

Eq : 806

I know it's not a "great" limit for Navy, but once her Amex $28K limit posts to the CRA's, you can bet we'll be getting out the "prybar". :ph34r:

in-the-navy-again-o.gif

Edited by Quietman

Trying to build DW's credit file, she able to join this weekend based on my membership. I've been a member for about 5 years. Currently, her credit report is thin.

The pulled Equifax and TU for membership, then TU the next business day for CC approval. (all entered in the credit pulls database)

She was given a $10K Flagship Rewards card.

Her FICO scores:

Exp : 789

TU : 798

Eq : 806

I know it's not a "great" limit for Navy, but once her Amex $28K limit posts to the CRA's, you can bet we'll be getting out the "prybar". :ph34r:

in-the-navy-again-o.gif

There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to have that at $25k well within a year. Every few months hit the luv button for a soft pull CLI.

You can definitely hit 25k within/before a year.

I am doing the same for my wife and her scores are not nearly as high as yours (all high 600s low 700s). She had the 10k card (maxed out and over the limit) for about a year. Paid it down to 4k this month and immediately asked for a CLI to 15k. They granted it automatically.

Then I got crazy and asked for another to 25k. This time they called her and secured messaged her to ask for her paystubs. Sent them and they upped her limit to 25k immediately!! This is her highest CL so you'll have no problem I am sure.