Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Small Business Lenders register here

This is a thread for small business non-traditional lenders to list themselves and their contact information. Members feel free to ask questions, investigate on your own, and report experiences. If this thread takes off, we can creat a sub-forum for this purpose.

We have a lot of lenders who register, then discover we do not allow them to post. As a service to our members, we will allow these lenders to list themselves for free.

If a long-standing member wants to list someone they have dealt with and endorse, you can post their name and contact info.

Lenders: if negative information is listed, it will stand. You can post a rebuttal, but we will not delete negative information. Be forewarned. If you are just selling a list of cards to apply for, it will be noted here for the internet to see. You might as well not even put your name here. :)

For members and others that read the post of these lenders do your research before even contacting any of these non traditional companies that offer small business lending. There are many many shady companies that charge fee's, make promises they can't keep and want intrusive access into your business and financials. Google the company, check the BBB and watch out for newly formed companies.

Edited by BRBiz

Yep, those guys have always been around, and that's why we didn't allow anyone to post here. But now there are some legitimate lenders - the rates are higher and they do have fees, but hey, if you're in business for yourself, you should be able to read the fine print, right? And if a lender takes advantage it will be plastered here for all to see. Like I said, we will not take down a negative review if it is first hand experience.

Yes agreed there many legitimate lenders so it would be helpful to have a good list of them and let them explain how their products work and share info about it.

I should clarify what I said about fee's, you want to avoid companies that charge a upfront fee without actually getting you approved for anything. Fees are pretty normal if you do get approved.

I own a spot factoring business and can help people that do not meet traditional lending requirements. I will purchase your existing invoices so that you don't have to wait until the payment terms have been reached (30,45,60 days etc) to get your money.

It is certainly not for everyone, but if you run against cash flow problems as a result of slow pay from your clients, I would happy to discuss the service with you. I don't 'lend' you money, I just speed up your cash flow.

Thanks

I have one problem, no banking organization gives me a loan, first it all starts very well, with chic offers ... But then suddenly I get a refusal ... What do you think about karma ?? The credit history is good, I took inquiries, there is an already existing business. who is willing to leave a deposit ..