Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Amex with BK reporting success

The last post in this topic was posted 2134 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

oh my god I applied for the blue cash I got approved for 3000 dollars. my bk was april 2009.

Congrats!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

I tested with BCP.

Declined due to IIB. So they're granting approvals as long as you didn't do them wrong.

Congrats to all on the approvals. :)

I tested with BCP.

Declined due to IIB. So they're granting approvals as long as you didn't do them wrong.

Congrats to all on the approvals. :)

Did they pull your credit? If you are BL they don't even pull it, just an instant denial.

What are your scores SCRUBS on what they pulled?

oh my god I applied for the blue cash I got approved for 3000 dollars. my bk was april 2009.

OMG!!!!!!!

OK, so same story here. Burned Amex back in 1999(ish). Have a BK7 discharged in early 2009. Just decided to try and apply for the card.

APPROVED for $4,000!!!!

I absolutely CANNOT believe it!!!

Thanks CBers!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

OK, so same story here. Burned Amex back in 1999(ish). Have a BK7 discharged in early 2009. Just decided to try and apply for the card.

APPROVED for $4,000!!!!

I absolutely CANNOT believe it!!!

Thanks CBers!!!

Glad to hear another 09er got back in with Amex! Congrats!!!

OK some of us will be getting close to the 61 day mark soon, and some early CLI reports are trickling in from non-BKers.

Need some BK 61-day CLI GPs, or sooner if "you feel lucky, punk".

do-you-feel-lucky-punk1.png

Please report your results!

WOW!!!!! I'm back in with American Express!!! Had a card back in 1983 that was closed...but paid in full. Later in the back in 2004 had a corporate card and with a BK filing they were included for about 9K. After reading the success stories here....decided what the heck especially since it would be a SP if denied, and I had to know if I was BL.

Applied for Costco Card ( we shop there every weekend and have an Executive Member Card) and instantly approved for $15,000.00!!!!

Feels great to be back in after rebuilding all these years! Thanks to everyone here!!!!

Congrats!! That is exciting news. I guess with everything that happened in 2009, some creditors are adjusting their requirements. A lot of good people were taken down, not of their own doing.

I agree.

Congrats OP.

Let me add my +1 here too! Still recovering :)

Congrats!! That is exciting news. I guess with everything that happened in 2009, some creditors are adjusting their requirements. A lot of good people were taken down, not of their own doing.

I agree.

Congrats OP.

Let me add my +1 here too! Still recovering :)

Tell me about it. :)

From what I am seeing Amex will let you in with an old BK reporting as long as you did not IIB and the BK is 5+ years. If you burned them it seems to be a 10 year wait if the amount was less than 10k.

Has anyone got back in with Amex who had a Amex CO or IIB before 10 years would be my question.

Just tried for my 61 day 3x CLI, no go, BK mentioned in denial. Oh well.

Any BKers have any luck with the 3x?

Dang, sorry to hear that Whipster! Is there any recon available? It would be nice to know when you should try again.

Just tried for my 61 day 3x CLI, no go, BK mentioned in denial. Oh well.

Any BKers have any luck with the 3x?

Same here. Tried for 3x, denied. BK the reason. However, my wife had a BK in 2005 that is still on her reports (due to fall of in April). She was initially approved for a $500 limit, and was successful with the 3x, to $1500.

The last post in this topic was posted 2134 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.