Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Discover free fico

The last post in this topic was posted 2059 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I just got my Discover card in the mail today and it shows they pulled EQ for my score. My question is this, do they give the free fico for TU or EQ monthly ? I kept hearing everyone saying it's TU but, mine showed EQ today on my welcome package. Anybody that can clear this up I would appreciate it ! :)

Careful some months they won't give you your FICO even when you generate a statement.

Does Disco only update the FICO when there have been changes in score?

Careful some months they won't give you your FICO even when you generate a statement.

They don't do anything well. Just keep your fingers crossed.

No.

They update, monthly.

However, you will not receive a score unless a statement is generated.

And you will not receive a statement if you do not have any transactions during the billing cycle.

If you want your score every month, set something up on auto-pay or use your Discover card to buy a pack of gum.

run away as fast as possible

??????

Congrats on you approval.

Discovery was one of my most hated cards ever. The rewards were never what they were suppose to be and I got tired of always having to fight for the rewards I earned. You might have noticed my "was" in the statement above. I axed it a few months back but Deer Pee is still open. That might give you an indication of how much I disliked this card.

good luck

??????

Discovery was one of my most hated cards ever. The rewards were never what they were suppose to be and I got tired of always having to fight for the rewards I earned. You might have noticed my "was" in the statement above. I axed it a few months back but Deer Pee is still open. That might give you an indication of how much I disliked this card.

good luck

As long as you still have a card open worth complaining about. :good::lol:

??????

good luck

I'm only using them for the monthly tank of gas fill up so, it's no big deal but, sorry to hear that you had problems with them. To be honest when I applied with them it was just to see if I would get approved and it wasn't for anything other than that. I already knew if I got approved that I would only use to fill the gas tank or maybe use it when I re-enroll in MPM. :grin:

No.

They update, monthly.

However, you will not receive a score unless a statement is generated.

And you will not receive a statement if you do not have any transactions during the billing cycle.

If you want your score every month, set something up on auto-pay or use your Discover card to buy a pack of gum.

Thanks!!

I will set something on auto pay to make sure it generates a statement.

Edited by parisamour

??????

good luck

I'm only using them for the monthly tank of gas fill up so, it's no big deal but, sorry to hear that you had problems with them. To be honest when I applied with them it was just to see if I would get approved and it wasn't for anything other than that. I already knew if I got approved that I would only use to fill the gas tank or maybe use it when I re-enroll in MPM. :grin:

check your rewards! I could never get them to give me the full 5% on a QT fill up??? or most other 5% categories

The last post in this topic was posted 2059 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.