Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Amex spend $10 get $10 Back up to 3X

The last post in this topic was posted 1888 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Can anyone confirm that the FIA Fidelity AMEX works with this promotion? I just added DGF's using the link from this thread and received an email from AMEX saying it is enrolled, but it would be nice to get confirmation from someone who has tried it in the past before I waste $30.

Yes, it does, and THANKS for the reminder! I missed that one!

Awesome!

What about Serve?

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=536553&p=5145349

OK, you got even with me. :P:lol:

Can anyone confirm that the FIA Fidelity AMEX works with this promotion? I just added DGF's using the link from this thread and received an email from AMEX saying it is enrolled, but it would be nice to get confirmation from someone who has tried it in the past before I waste $30.

Srsly? Even though it is not Centurion? :blink::wacko:

Yes, worked last year, and I just successfully registered mine again for this year.

Works with any charge or credit card with the Amex logo. Just no prepaids like Serve or BB or gift cards.

Awesome!

What about Serve?

Actually per this years updated TOS both Bluebird and Serve qualify...

...all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve® and Bluebird®) are not eligible.

Edited by I don't even...

Yes, worked last year, and I just successfully registered mine again for this year.

Works with any charge or credit card with the Amex logo. Just no prepaids like Serve or BB or gift cards.

OK.... I just registered my USAA Amex and it said congrats, registered. 6/6

Whoops, forgot two more! :blush2: 8/8 :yahoo:

Awesome!

What about Serve?

Actually per this years updated TOS both Bluebird and Serve qualify...

...all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve® and Bluebird®) are not eligible.

What??? No sh1t, Bluebird DOES WORK. :blink: Two more registered, 10/10. :D

Wow switching back and forth between manual BBCode and the WYSIWYG editor really messed up my post I'm amazed you deciphered it.

Wow switching back and forth between manual BBCode and the WYSIWYG editor really messed up my post I'm amazed you deciphered it.

I didn't. I speedread the terms directly. :wave:

Just registered my AU's card which is sock drawer-ed in my possession for D* purposes.

A few more transactions to make now. :grin:

Edited by lucky4

Awesome!

What about Serve?

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=536553&p=5145349

OK, you got even with me. :P:lol:

Sh1t, and I was wrong. :P

I think I need to map out a strategy! 30 charges on 10 different cards one ONE DAY. :blush2:

I've noticed a couple of gas stations that aren't obviously gas stations the way they're listed.

Just registered my AU's card which is sock drawer-ed in my possession for D* purposes.

Don't forget the AU should be present at the B&M. ;)

Don't forget the AU should be present at the B&M. ;)

I won't forget!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AU will be there, at least in spirit. :grin:

Thanks! I registered 5 of my cards and 2 of my husband's cards. Alas, most of the small businesses around here are restaurants, so I don't know that I'll be able to fully take advantage of this.

Make sure you split the check with your husband. ;)

Absolutely. Though I have a hard time getting him to play along with my shenanigans. He values free money less than I do.

Thanks! I registered 5 of my cards and 2 of my husband's cards. Alas, most of the small businesses around here are restaurants, so I don't know that I'll be able to fully take advantage of this.

You could at least split the bill on to one of your cards and one of his for $20 off a lunch. Depending on how friendly you are with the wait staff you might be able to get them to split it further. I'm pretty sure I can convince the guys at my local liquor store to run six $10 transactions.

Edit: Damn I was late.

Oh, we're good--I found a shoe store listed. I've got an entire room of my house dedicated to storing shoes, and I have zero problem adding several more pairs to the collection. We can also stop by the healh food grocer for some bison, and although I've never heard of the place, there's a store that sounds vaguely liquor store like where, according to American Express, people like me often shop.

I just realized I also need to register 2 AU cards (one mine, one his).

registered all 5 of ours. looks like there are a lot of businesses involved again this year. even if you go buy a bag of coffee at your local coffee shop, its worth it.

stocking stuffers!!

Oh, we're good--I found a shoe store listed. I've got an entire room of my house dedicated to storing shoes, and I have zero problem adding several more pairs to the collection. We can also stop by the healh food grocer for some bison, and although I've never heard of the place, there's a store that sounds vaguely liquor store like where, according to American Express, people like me often shop.

I just realized I also need to register 2 AU cards (one mine, one his).

Yep. Registered our AU cards.

I have my PRG, SPG, BCP, Fidelity Amex and Serve all registered, and I just added my wife's AU card for the BCP, so that's 6 cards registered. :good:

I WILL NOT make the mistake again of not having my wife as an AU on all of these cards. :(

Edited by mendelssohn

I have my PRG, SPG, BCE, Fidelity Amex and Serve all registered, and I just added my wife's AU card for the BCP, so that's 6 cards registered. :good:

I WILL NOT make the mistake again of not having my wife as an AU on all of these cards. :(

??? :huh::dntknw:

The last post in this topic was posted 1888 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.