Sign in to follow this  
Mister305

Chase Prequalifier

I received a pre-qualified offer from Chase Slate. When I use the chase pre-qualifier it says there are no pending offers. Does this mean anything important that i should be concerned or aware. Let me know.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I received a pre-qualified offer from Chase Slate. When I use the chase pre-qualifier it says there are no pending offers. Does this mean anything important that i should be concerned or aware. Let me know.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

You received the offer in the mail?

Does it have the "opt-out"(prescreen) language on the offer?

If you plan to app the card, freeze EX first and they will pull TU. This is especially true if you can get the offer thru the website pre-qual tool.

Edited by JayB27

Hello. Thank you for your response. To answer your question, I did receive the offer in the mail and it does have language to "opt out". Is that good?

Yes frank, chase pre-approvals are legit and I also get no offers using the website even though I get a ton of chase pre-approvals in the mail.

FYI, I got one of those letters with less than stellar credit (668 according to my CP entry) and was approved. I also applied for the Freedom at the same time and was also approved. I closed my slate, but now have a CSP @ 12k. Good luck!

Edited by foeplay