Personal Loan/Line of Credit

The last post in this topic was posted 2535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Any recommendations for obtaining a personal loan or line of credit? Should I go this route or should I apply for another credit card? Basically I need to get a $10,000 credit line to finish paying off my wedding which has cost a small fortune. Equifax pullers are a no go--its my lowest score and I have an obscene amount of inquiries due to two auto purchases. TU is my best - 691 FICO and 4-5 inquiries (dropping almost daily), then EX with 685 (but about 20 inq.). NFCU will not increase my CL, so they aren't an option.

I may potentially have a co-signer...would Chase be a good option?

Canceling the wedding or its venue is not an option haha. And the wedding is $30K altogether, which is apparently the average cost of an American wedding these days.

Lending Club is the best option?

The account will be paid in full by January.

Canceling the wedding or its venue is not an option haha. And the wedding is $30K altogether, which is apparently the average cost of an American wedding these days.

Lending Club is the best option?

The account will be paid in full by January.

This is one of the reasons the average household is in debt with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Wow 30k.

And if you're anything like us the entire thing will be a blur and you won't remember almost any of it.

Which is fine if you have the money to blow.

But to go into debt over it is probably one of the worst financial decisions you could make IMO.

Esp at the insane interest rates you're going to be stuck with.

They check TU and IDA and are somewhat sensitive. I had 5 TU inquiries over a 5 day period due to a mini app spree. I got a pre-approved mailer from LC. I checked my rate for the heck of it and was denied for to many inquiries.

Their initial pull is usually a soft.

LC counts new accounts as new inquries.

Example you have 15 new accounts this year. You have 0 inquries on TU. They do a soft hit on TU. You get denied for excessive inquries.

If you get a denial letter for excessive inquries and you do not have them. This is the reason!

They also say they pull IDA. There is no record of them pulling IDA at all and I talked to IDA personally. No soft hits at all!

The last post in this topic was posted 2535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.