Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BJ's Perks World for Business Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1130 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

following up. I applied for the BJ's business card by phone today. The number for phone applications is 1-844-271-2539.

I only have an individual membership at BJ's not a business membership, and the rep advised that was fine as long as I was a member.

The rep was very nice and ironically, her department handles the google adwords credit card. She was able to see my comenity google adwords credit account and made a reference for the analyst when she took my application. She advised that it will take 24 to 48 hours and she or another rep will call me back. She advised that she is putting the app through as non pg and if they need more info or a pg, they will let me know when they call back.

i have applied on 12/8 and i called to see whats the status they kept saying that they can't verify my information?? i have an Experian 71 scores and 13 trading lines open. 80 Paydex score.

However, they can't tell me which information does not match i have checked my company reports and all seems correct. any idea on what should i look for? they told me that until they are able to verify it they can not approve me :(

yes i am listed everywhere. including yellow pages.

Many have said they use the BBB and if your not listed there won't approve.

how do i get listed in BBB?

BRBiz I have a question for you today I paid for the business membership for Bj's when should I apply for non pg line of credit are they still doing that ??? or should I wait for all my accounts to be shown on experian and then apply ??? Also I have another question for you unrelated to Bj's I would like to know do business inquires count against your business scores ??? Thank you for your time

I would be patient and want for some more trades unless you have 5+ already.

Business inquires don't matter.

Good morning haven't been in the forum in couple of weeks

BRBiz they finally updated my Experian & D & B reports there is showing 5 on each report thats reporting also I called BJ'S and was told as of 3 weeks ago the stopped credit card applications the lady stated people were having non legit businesses I said ohhh wow and she hung up !!!! like there is good things get messed up for alot of good people 1 bad apple can rotten the whole thing

People having no legit businesses! That is funny! Like I said in the past they have no business in biz credit, they should stick with their sub prime store cards!

I am in Cali. Has anyone far out of their store location areas been approved?

Yes I have I'm in SoCal and got approved for $22k and now have $35k limit.

Does anyone know if they request income docs at a certain point? I have $35k current limit and would like to request $50k.

*Also what kind of interest rate is everyone getting ?

Does anyone know if they request income docs at a certain point? I have $35k current limit and would like to request $50k.

*Also what kind of interest rate is everyone getting ?

I highly doubt they are giving out credit limit increases considering they are shutting the cards down.

They stopped taking apps for businesses. That almost universally means the current cards will be closed sooner then later and I don't think they will be giving credit increases out.

They stopped taking apps for businesses. That almost universally means the current cards will be closed sooner then later and I don't think they will be giving credit increases out.

We just requested a 10K CLI this week and was granted it. Our card has an expiration date of 1/2018 so I assume the account will still be open and they will be sending us new cards shortly. Currently CL is 25K

The last post in this topic was posted 1130 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.