Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BJ's Perks World for Business Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

$85k no pg? In cash credit? Thats awesome congrats! How long have you been in business?

I wouldn't believe everything you read online.

Edited by jassjerry

i my business credit card was $15k and now it $ 85k no pg ------- used for credit or cash good credit

Really? what card is this? what does your file look like???????

Better then nothing.. They may be getting over whelmed with new applicants for some reason!

I want to apply but my first credit profile has a few late pays/deliquent accounts with Sam's (comenity) and Amazon, but has the longevity (established since 2009). I just build a new credit profile, but not sure should I use the old or new profile? I want to jump on this train while it's running...suggestions?

correction...i dont have any cards with comenity on my old profile...i was thinking of synchrony...do you have to get the membership with bjs like costco before applying?

So i gave bj a shot a few day back, applied for membership and card over phone, called today to check app status, Approved for 15k

So i gave bj a shot a few day back, applied for membership and card over phone, called today to check app status, Approved for 15k

Congrats! very nice limit..................

I got the card in and decided to ask for a CLI. The online account told me to write aletetr on a business letter head and send it in by fax, email or mail. I sent it by mail. I requested a line of $10k and included two other business accounts as references which have $15k credit limits (Dell and BOA), this was a little extra i put in it.

After i sent the email, i got a reply back in 45 mins that the request has been approved and available immediately.

This is by far the simplest CLI i have ever had, except for these short form soft CLI's from banks on the personal side. When i asked BOA for a CLi from $5k-$15k on the biz card, i spent about an hour on the phone giving my life history. I might have even had to tell them my blood type. What is crazy is my personal credit supported that credit line in a heart beat when my personal BOA card is $17k and i have other cards at around $20-25k.

Edited by EvilMan

I applied for membership -but didn't realize they won't mail out membership card. Ugh have to drive to nearest store which is another state! Is it worth it?

Is this the case for even business accounts ?

I applied for membership -but didn't realize they won't mail out membership card. Ugh have to drive to nearest store which is another state! Is it worth it?

you can log into your account online and see your member #. I've been a member for 4 months and have the mastercard and never been to a store and don't yet have my card. I will pick my card up in Florida during vacation when I redeem the rewards I get for using the mastercard :grin:

you can log into your account online and see your member #. I've been a member for 4 months and have the mastercard and never been to a store and don't yet have my card. I will pick my card up in Florida during vacation when I redeem the rewards I get for using the mastercard :grin:

I did the same thing near BJ store is 600+ miles away.

The last post in this topic was posted 1133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.