Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BJ's Perks World for Business Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1137 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I applied via phone when the card first came out. I had 5-6 good trade lines reporting on EXP and I did not give PG. I wasn't approved.

Did they send you a letter explaining why? how long has ur company been in business?

I just called to check on my application for the BJ's mastercard. I applied on the phone on 3/11. My jaw just hit the floor!!! They approved me for a $20k mastercard with no PG! They mailed it out a week or so ago....I can hardly believe this!

I do have a couple of good trade lines, such as $7,500 with Cotsco on the Capital One business card, but goodness sakes!

Sweet!!! I called and the lady said she couldn't find my app... then said let me see if someone else can find it.... came back and said they just started processing it Monday the 16th.. I will receive something soon...

I applied via phone when the card first came out. I had 5-6 good trade lines reporting on EXP and I did not give PG. I wasn't approved.

Did they send you a letter explaining why? how long has ur company been in business?

I just called to check on my application for the BJ's mastercard. I applied on the phone on 3/11. My jaw just hit the floor!!! They approved me for a $20k mastercard with no PG! They mailed it out a week or so ago....I can hardly believe this!

I do have a couple of good trade lines, such as $7,500 with Cotsco on the Capital One business card, but goodness sakes!

Sweet!!! I called and the lady said she couldn't find my app... then said let me see if someone else can find it.... came back and said they just started processing it Monday the 16th.. I will receive something soon...

for those that have this card, how long did it take to get to you? It's been 15 business days and still no card.....

for those that have this card, how long did it take to get to you? It's been 15 business days and still no card.....

okay I just called, they said they made a mistake and that I will have my card in hand within 2 business days..

I just tried to apply for this card for my business over the phone and BJ's has switched their financing company. Now applicants must give a personal guarantee. Sucks. Anyone else experience this??

That is odd. I have not got notice and still pay previous company.

I was curious about this, so I just called and talked to them. they told me nothing has changed, same lender(comenity), and they still have PG and no PG accounts. I'm guessing maybe your business didn't have the credit for non PG and they requested personal guarantee.

I just got approved for $20,000. This was such an easy process - a simple 10-minute call and a BJ's membership.

What does your Experian file look like? If you don't mind me asking?

MssRemaa:

My experian looked exactly like this:

1 inquiry

1 trade line reporting for less than $100 reporting for March 2014 and June 2014. My Experian Business Score was a 54. This why I think business credit is overrated.

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Does anyone have a copy of the in store application?

I applied a few hours ago... just called in to check and the automated system said $1000.... I'm pissed.... I have 5 trades reporting to Exp but the limits are not showing correctly with my highest trade showing $900 which is incorrect.... I have Costco 10,000, Dell 7,500 and Amazon 3,500 that reports to Exp.... Should I wait til July-August to get a higher limit? At least by then the correct information will show? Or should I try now?

Does anyone have a copy of the in store application?

I applied a few hours ago... just called in to check and the automated system said $1000.... I'm pissed.... I have 5 trades reporting to Exp but the limits are not showing correctly with my highest trade showing $900 which is incorrect.... I have Costco 10,000, Dell 7,500 and Amazon 3,500 that reports to Exp.... Should I wait til July-August to get a higher limit? At least by then the correct information will show? Or should I try now?

Just leave it alone for now. Request a increase down the road.

I just got approved for $20,000. This was such an easy process - a simple 10-minute call and a BJ's membership.

PG or No PG?

Honestly. I had 1 tradeline on Experian Business with a 54 score and they gave me $20,000K with no PG. But, I can't get a credit line increase on a Citi Diamond Preferred personal with a $500 limit with mid 700 FICO scores.

This is the beauty of the credit world! hahahahahaha.

Jimmy.

Honestly. I had 1 tradeline on Experian Business with a 54 score and they gave me $20,000K with no PG. But, I can't get a credit line increase on a Citi Diamond Preferred personal with a $500 limit with mid 700 FICO scores.

This is the beauty of the credit world! hahahahahaha.

Jimmy.

Thats crazy... But congrats.

Can this BJ's Mastercard be used solely at BJ's or anywhere Mastercard is accepted? Just hoping its not like the BP Mastercard....

The last post in this topic was posted 1137 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.