Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BJ's Perks World for Business Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

is there a certain amount of credit that need to be establish before you apply for BJ'S is yes then how much ?

Closest one is 75 miles away. I wonder if I don't renew my membership if they would cancel the card?

Funny you say that.

I got excited when I seen this thread. Come to realize, I don't think there are any in my state :P

Closest one is 75 miles away. I wonder if I don't renew my membership if they would cancel the card?

Funny you say that.

I got excited when I seen this thread. Come to realize, I don't think there are any in my state :P

lol,

We should try. And report with our findings. I'm willing to spend 50 bucks for it. Let me know. We could have two totally separate experiences and see what happens when the year is up and we don't renew our membership.

Edited by stroked89coupe

Following up on the BJ's biz mastercard. 1) You need a BJ's business membership. They messed up when they tied my Biz mastercard to my personal BJ's membership. None of the points were showing up on my account. After 30 minutes of talking to various reps, they figured out what went wrong. I then opened up a biz membership, they tied the Biz master card to the new membership number and issued a new Biz MasterCard with the biz membership # on the back. They said it will take up to 6 weeks for any points that accrued to show up on the account.

On a side note, the google adwords credit account is no more. The whole program ended February 1, 2015. We can still make payments to pay it down, but it is not open to further charges.

doesn't this seem to be a really good card to have since it's no PG and a business card? Even if I never shop there(not even a store in Indiana), $50/year and not on personal credit report and no PG sounds great. I don't know of any other credit cards that do not pull personal credit for business cards any longer.

Has anyone asked for CLI on their card?

doesn't this seem to be a really good card to have since it's no PG and a business card? Even if I never shop there(not even a store in Indiana), $50/year and not on personal credit report and no PG sounds great. I don't know of any other credit cards that do not pull personal credit for business cards any longer.

@chbartel what kind of trades do you need to get approved with no pg? and what report do they pull?

I have 6 trades on DnB 80 paydex, 4 trades on Equifax not sure what's on it... and 4 trades on exp fighting 2 that don't belong to my company... Just got approved for Dell $7500 Amazon $3500 and Wawa fleet $700 no pg's.... Do you think I'll have chance getting this card next month? and what other cards are out there that I can get no pg? Please help!!

I have 6 trades on DnB 80 paydex, 4 trades on Equifax not sure what's on it... and 4 trades on exp fighting 2 that don't belong to my company... Just got approved for Dell $7500 Amazon $3500 and Wawa fleet $700 no pg's.... Do you think I'll have chance getting this card next month? and what other cards are out there that I can get no pg? Please help!!

This card is issued by Comenity and they will pull Experian Business. I would probably consider fixing Experian before applying.

This card is issued by Comenity and they will pull Experian Business. I would probably consider fixing Experian before applying.

Ok thank you....... I disputed the account threw email today.... Is there anything else I can do to get my score up on Experian? any cards that will report?

@chbartel what kind of trades do you need to get approved with no pg? and what report do they pull?

I am not for sure on what trade lines are needed, but from what I read here and their website, they do not ask for PG on this business credit card...similar to the Capital One business credit at Cotsco(but can only be used at Cotsco)...

I am going to wait 3-5 months for my big $7,500 limits at Cotsco and Mendards to show some history and then get this card with no PG, I think it's worth a $50/year fee for no PG and no reporting to personal! I don't know of any other credit cards that will do this anywhere....

I am not for sure on what trade lines are needed, but from what I read here and their website, they do not ask for PG on this business credit card...similar to the Capital One business credit at Cotsco(but can only be used at Cotsco)...

I am going to wait 3-5 months for my big $7,500 limits at Cotsco and Mendards to show some history and then get this card with no PG, I think it's worth a $50/year fee for no PG and no reporting to personal! I don't know of any other credit cards that will do this anywhere....

what report did they pull for the Cotsco and Mendards card? DnB? and where do I apply for both?

Edited by MssRemaa

what report did they pull for the Cotsco and Mendards card? DnB? and where do I apply for both?

I am not for sure what report they pullled...but would be the same for both of them

I went ahead and applied for the BJ's card, I paid the $50 fee to join even though we have no BJ's in Indiana! I was reading on myfico forums some people were getting 8k to 20k no PG, which would be just amazing...especially with cash back and not reporting to personal. I called and did on phone app, they ask for only business tax id and no ssn. They said it takes several days to process, I will keep you posted on outcome here. I have read that BJ's pulls Equifax business.

I am not for sure what report they pullled...but would be the same for both of them

I went ahead and applied for the BJ's card, I paid the $50 fee to join even though we have no BJ's in Indiana! I was reading on myfico forums some people were getting 8k to 20k no PG, which would be just amazing...especially with cash back and not reporting to personal. I called and did on phone app, they ask for only business tax id and no ssn. They said it takes several days to process, I will keep you posted on outcome here. I have read that BJ's pulls Equifax business.

Okay Please keep me posted @chbartel

just got off the phone with Comenity. Approved for $20k no pg! Will report to Experian business. If you live in an area with BJ's wholesale clubs, this is deft a great opportunity to build no PG business credit that is actually useful.

What did you state as your annual income of you don't mind me asking??

FOR THE REST OF US, here is where JB´s is located:

BJ's Wholesale Club has over 200+ locations in 15 states:

Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Hampshire New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Virginia

I applied via phone when the card first came out. I had 5-6 good trade lines reporting on EXP and I did not give PG. I wasn't approved.

Did they send you a letter explaining why? how long has ur company been in business?

I applied via phone when the card first came out. I had 5-6 good trade lines reporting on EXP and I did not give PG. I wasn't approved.

Did they send you a letter explaining why? how long has ur company been in business?

I just called to check on my application for the BJ's mastercard. I applied on the phone on 3/11. My jaw just hit the floor!!! They approved me for a $20k mastercard with no PG! They mailed it out a week or so ago....I can hardly believe this!

I do have a couple of good trade lines, such as $7,500 with Cotsco on the Capital One business card, but goodness sakes!

The last post in this topic was posted 1133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.