Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BJ's Perks World for Business Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1139 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

MY BJ'S PERKS CARDHOLDER BENEFITS

Enjoy earning MORE on most BJ's in-Club and BJs.com purchases

10¢ off per gallon at BJ’s Gas® every day

2% back on eating out and non-BJ’s gas purchases

1% back on other non-BJ’s purchases every were MasterCard® is accepted homebannersecondary3170.png

By the way it will be available for personal applications on Tuesday (online, in-store, and over the phone)

Business applications will be available in-store only (paper application), and will be avaialble Tuesday too

It DOES NOT Require a Personal Guarantee... They said it reports to business bureaus.... but not personal if not PG... not sure if it would report if it was a PG... I am guessing since it goes under EIN it would only report if it is in default....https://d.comenity.net/bjsbusiness/public/Home.xhtml

Edited by credithunting

I've been watching this one. I have a Google Adwords business credit card from Comenity with a mid 5 figure cl. Hope that scores some brownie points when going for this one.

following up. I applied for the BJ's business card by phone today. The number for phone applications is 1-844-271-2539.

I only have an individual membership at BJ's not a business membership, and the rep advised that was fine as long as I was a member.

The rep was very nice and ironically, her department handles the google adwords credit card. She was able to see my comenity google adwords credit account and made a reference for the analyst when she took my application. She advised that it will take 24 to 48 hours and she or another rep will call me back. She advised that she is putting the app through as non pg and if they need more info or a pg, they will let me know when they call back.

just got off the phone with Comenity. Approved for $20k no pg! Will report to Experian business. If you live in an area with BJ's wholesale clubs, this is deft a great opportunity to build no PG business credit that is actually useful.

That's a pretty nice limit.. And with a actual credit card.. I'm sure your other account helped a lot with this approval.

That's a pretty nice limit.. And with a actual credit card.. I'm sure your other account helped a lot with this approval.

Yes! Definitely helped. I'm watching to see if there is an inquiry on Experian Business. As of right now, I don't see one, but I did notice that the inquiries on the Ex biz report do not show up immediately, I've seen a two to three day delay in the past.

Based on this experience. Comenity is a good bank to get in with for business credit as they just don't look at what's showing on the biz reports, otherwise I don't think a Uline account with a low 4 digit credit line would be enticement enough to give such a generous line.

I'll be watching for other Comenity backed Visa/MasterCard biz credit offers in the future.

I know the google credit line was based on our annual spending with google as we had no substantial credit reporting when we were approved for that one. I'm pretty sure google may have had the say on the criteria for approving accounts with their card..

Just checked Gooogle AdWords,they are not accepting applications at this time. Where on BJ's website do you apply for the biz card ?

Just checked Gooogle AdWords,they are not accepting applications at this time. Where on BJ's website do you apply for the biz card ?

You need to apply by phone and you also need to be a member of bj's wholesale club. The number for phone applications is 1-844-271-2539.

Ex or eq puller?

as of today, I do not see an inquiry on ex business so it's either a delay, they use eq business or there is some other way they qualify the business.

You often see a delay on the inquires showing up on Equifax or Experian business. It's also possible they pull DNB.

I just checked our EX business file and there is an inquiry for November. It shows up as "petroleum" but since this is the only biz app that I applied for in November, I would think that it's for BJ's. BJ's does sell gasoline, so maybe that's why this Comenity account shows as petroleum.

I joined BJ's yesterday (business membership), and called to apply for the MC today. The rep indicated 48-72 hours to have a decision.

We'll see what happens.

As of today, still no return call from the rep. I called the customer service number, it asked me for account number or if I did not have an account number, my FEIN.

I entered my FEIN, and some additional information on the automated system; it located an account; $0 Balance, $8k CL, $8k Available credit on my BJs Perks Word for Business Account.... so tells me, my application was approved for $8k, NO PG !

I am assuming the card will arrive shortly. I still need to go to a BJs club and get my membership card, as I joined online prior to applying for card.

You can use the biz MasterCard as your membership card too. There is a barcode with your membership number printed on the bottom left corner on the back of the MasterCard so you really don't need to carry two cards.

All I can say is wow. I applied earlier today and called the automated system a few hours later. Looks like its been approved for $20k! & no PG

Edited by netwirejohn

The last post in this topic was posted 1139 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.