Sign in to follow this  
mizliz1011

Chase $400 coupon

You can get 99 cents for it on Ebay.

Why pay a buck when you get it for free?

" Every Dollar Counts "

You can get 99 cents for it on Ebay.

Why pay a buck when you get it for free?

" Every Dollar Counts "

I was suggesting that she sell hers. And 99 cents is less than a dollar.

It is in branch only, supposedly,and there is a litle card inside. It went pretty quickly and I would think that it might be a one use only. I get others, usually for $200, but I kept this because someone was looking for one on this site. I will be happy to keep all future ones and mail them out but this one went pretty quickly to someone who was pretty excited to get it. I am SO blacklisted with Chase, and I don't know if I would have the nerve to open an account (tho not on Chex). Ergo, my pleasure to pass it on and I will list any others that I get or that I find near the community mailbox.

Wish I had a hundred. CV, thanks for the idea but I would rather make someone here happy than buy a pack of gum! You guys really cheered me up. Glad I grabbed it from the trash.

So thoughtful of you :wave:

On its way to you as first responder. I will keep others as they come and distribute them. First one I have seen for $400 thought...

It is in branch only, supposedly,and there is a litle card inside. It went pretty quickly and I would think that it might be a one use only. I get others, usually for $200, but I kept this because someone was looking for one on this site. I will be happy to keep all future ones and mail them out but this one went pretty quickly to someone who was pretty excited to get it. I am SO blacklisted with Chase, and I don't know if I would have the nerve to open an account (tho not on Chex). Ergo, my pleasure to pass it on and I will list any others that I get or that I find near the community mailbox.

Wish I had a hundred. CV, thanks for the idea but I would rather make someone here happy than buy a pack of gum! You guys really cheered me up. Glad I grabbed it from the trash.

I was just being contrary. I do that. Please don't tell anyone.

I have a $450 one sitting here. If I mail it to you, will you mail it to someone who wants it? :lol:

I have a $450 one sitting here. If I mail it to you, will you mail it to someone who wants it? :lol:

I would probably want one of these offers if someone was nice enough to mail it to me.

I would probably want one of these offers if someone was nice enough to mail it to me.

$300 for opening a Chase Total Checking with DD, plus another $150 for opening a new savings a count and parking $10k there for 90 days.

I'll mail it to Liz and you can make arrangements. Weren't you planning a tryst anyway?

Cv I'd it truly exists I will pm you my address and pass it on. Let me know.

Of course it exists. It's on my desk in CA... I'll be back in about a week, and I'll be happy to mail it to you.

Got to Mudland a couple of days ago and there was a $400 one here in a stack of mail... but I just looked and that one is MIA.