I need a sanity check......

The last post in this topic was posted 2412 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Without going into the mind numbing details of a Simpson-esque divorce, I wanted to solicit some input from this board. First of all, it's highly demoralizing to even post this, but I am literally at my wits end with this person. Anyone that's been in a failed 20+ year marriage, feel free to weigh in. My plight is this:

My estranged wife decided to follow me to my current location in exchange for my child and I to spend more time together. I had filed for divorce over three years ago in California. She was getting temporary custody and child support (80/20). Her idea was to buy separate homes in the same neighborhood, custody would be 50/50, and all support would be dropped as I agreed to keep my child anytime she left town for her business. Sounded good. She even used the same lender as I was. At first she not approved. I wrote the lender and pointed out several laws and others facts that I have learned from this site in regards to real estate and credit repair. They bought off on it and she closed. Meanwhile, she has not dropped the support and has continued to keep the MSA in the hands of her attorney long enough to postpone my closing three times. No big deal. I'll just rent an apartment. Well, the two apartments I was considering are full to capacity. So, now I've moved out of the hotel I was staying in for a transient location. A single room closely resembling a friar's residence.

Am I wrong for hating this person? Due to her passiveness, I've lost a home and an apartment. Worst of all, I've lost the ability to provide adequate housing for my child. He can't even spend the night with me. So, now what?

You need to get an attorney and limit direct contact.

We both lawyered up in 2012. Usually when I break contact over something like this, my boy suffers from it. No one wins.

I'm not saying get nasty. She's obviously not doing what she said she would do and using an attorney, and you are relying on plans made with her directly. Either bring up the subject or get an attorney to do it for you.

You need to get an attorney and limit direct contact.

We both lawyered up in 2012. Usually when I break contact over something like this, my boy suffers from it. No one wins.

I'm not saying get nasty. She's obviously not doing what she said she would do and using an attorney, and you are relying on plans made with her directly. Either bring up the subject or get an attorney to do it for you.

Could I sue for damages?

The last post in this topic was posted 2412 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.