NFCU just started reporting NavCheck as AU for by DW

The last post in this topic was posted 2340 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Today, NFCU just started reporting my NavCheck LOC (opened 2011) on my DW's Equifax and TransUnion reports (no sign yet on Experian) in addition to her own NavCheck LOC (also opened 2011). Each NavCheck is a personal LOC, although she is added on my checking account (back in 2010), and thus she does have AU like access to my LOC, and it has always shown in her online access, but I've never seen it report before, until today. On TransUnion it is annotated as an AU account, don't know about Equifax annotations since I've only got it on a CCT like report that omits those details, but I expect it is showing as AU there too.

The last post in this topic was posted 2340 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Menta33
      I'm helping a friend with getting IRS tax liens withdrawn and removed from their credit report. Thus far, Experian and TransUnion were cleared fairly easily, however, Equifax is proving tricky.

There are three records reporting on Equifax, two of them we should eventually prevail on because the IRS has withdrawn them and we have proof of that and these were the two recently removed from Experian and TransUnion, however, Equifax has a third entry that the IRS says they did not report and thus cannot withdraw. It is for an adjacent county and matches the amount of one of the other two valid ones in the correct county of residence. The IRS says they cannot withdraw a lien they did not file. My friend has not moved in over ten years and has never lived in this other county.

What should we do about this lien on the report that the IRS says they never placed since it is the wrong county court? Should we go into the court and request some kind of report that there are no liens for that name or amount? I imagine there is some kind of computer glitch here, but not sure how to proceed. Could this lien be on his Lexis-Nexis report and we need to dispute there first so that it does not appear confirmed when Equifax looks into it?
    • By AHGoodwin
      Just called to get paid copies mailed. The other two went fine, asked for payment and gave confirmation number. Trans Union just said it was "processed" and I'll get it in bla bla business days. I got free reports on 12/25, are they just sending me that? I tried to call to talk to a rep, but not open again till 8:30 monday.
    • By mendelssohn
      Like the title says.

It expires Feb 28.

Check your email. I can't find a link on the website and all that was provided was a form to submit electronically.
    • By Menta33
      Looking to help a friend refinance a high balance mortgage at $550K 80% LTV in a county that goes up to $625K. Time horizon is about ten years before property is sold. May need non-occupying owner to sign the note also to get DTI ratios acceptable. Current note is presently in the non-occupying owner's name (brother of home occupant).

I'm looking at PenFed and NFCU so far.

PenFed offers a 5/5 at 2.875% and no origination fees with a 2% cap on adjustment and 43% DTI only needing a 680+ FICO score, however, all borrowers must reside in the house.

I don't know as much about the NFCU rates, so far it appears they offer a 5/5 at 2.5% and 0.25% origination fee but the rate varies with your FICO score, still getting more info on this one.

Other Credit Unions to consider? What about USAA, how good are their mortgage rates?
    • By Ummmmm ...
      Hello all,

I was approved in January for Navy's Cash Rewards card.
      At that time, their website advertised a rebate.
      The rebate involved spending a certain amount within 90 days, and receiving a rebate of $200.
      I called Navy this afternoon to be sure I qualify to receive this rebate.
      The representative says that my card does not have on record a five digit code that I would have had to give them when I opened the card, to take advantage of the rebate.

I know there are a lot of NFCUers out there -- anyone taking advantage of this rebate and if so, can anyone lend a hand with the five digit code?

Thank you!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AJJ2001

Important Information

Guidelines