Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Diners Club Resurrection (new consumer card)

Just to let you know, to counter this DC card, I received 2 additional AMEX, now making it total of 7 Amex in less than 5 months. AAOA has gone thru the roof, member since 1987. :wave:

Just to let you know, to counter this DC card, I received 2 additional AMEX, now making it total of 7 Amex in less than 5 months. AAOA has gone thru the roof, member since 1987. :wave:

You have four revolvers and three charge cards? I ask because they limit me to four revolvers but apparently don't care about how many charge cards I get.

Yeah it's going to be...

Damn just dropped

my crystal ball and it broke.

Did plastic come out of the ball? :rofl:

DC is an expensive prybar, AmEx is a relatively cheap D+. Going for a Jan approval...

a prybar that does not report! :cry2:

The emperor has no prybar.

You have four revolvers and three charge cards? I ask because they limit me to four revolvers but apparently don't care about how many charge cards I get.

yes 4 revolver, and gold, spg, green as charge.

Some things you cant "un-see". :rofl:

And I say this, cuz I love Amex

So last two statements I've carried small balances of $308 and $111. I have not seen any interest accessed yet!? Do you guys thing maybe they forgot!? :grin::rofl:

Anyone else?

So last two statements I've carried small balances of $308 and $111. I have not seen any interest accessed yet!? Do you guys thing maybe they forgot!? :grin::rofl:

Anyone else?

Log into your account and view your last statement. Scroll down to where it shows "Interest Charge Calculation.". Does your balance show on any of those lines like the Standard Purchase line with 13% APR? If not, perhaps they have not yet implemented the interest thingy.

Zeros all the way. We'll see next statement

Now I'm curious. I'm going to let a small balance carry over and see what happens. I'll take an interest free hidden tradeline please. B)

Have you transferred any points yet?

Not yet, as soon as I figure out my best options I will. My first inclination is to transfer them to SPG.

I'm sitting on 26K plus now. This is now my main spender but also doing M$. My fist thought was to get to 50K and transfer them, but now I don't know why I need to wait. T

Any thoughts?

Have you transferred any points yet?

Not yet, as soon as I figure out my best options I will. My first inclination is to transfer them to SPG.

I'm sitting on 26K plus now. This is now my main spender but also doing M$. My fist thought was to get to 50K and transfer them, but now I don't know why I need to wait. T

Any thoughts?

I'd transfer them out ASAP.

Some people had posted about cards getting shut down for M$, but I guess that may just be isolated cases if you've been able to put that much through it already. That's what I'm watching for to see if I want to app for this card in the future ($300 AF version) if it ever comes back and they straighten things out.

Now I'm curious. I'm going to let a small balance carry over and see what happens. I'll take an interest free hidden tradeline please. B)

First statement I thought it was just getting sorted out, but when I saw nothing on the second I thought maybe their plastic shortage somehow affected their computer motherboards as well and voila.

Or maybe they have a promo that they forgot to put up on their website.

At this point, nothing would surprise me but as long as they keep the 3% on G,G and D unlimited, they can do what they want.

I'll keep carrying a balance and see what comes on next statement. Probably 3 statements worth of interest. :cry2: