Anyone diagnosed with 'Frozen Shoulder'?

The last post in this topic was posted 2415 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

My left shoulder has been hurting for the last year and half. Went to see an Ortho and got the MRI done. Thankfully it was not a tear in Rotator cuff as I thought, but it is Frozen Shoulder.

Got a steroid injection to shoulder joint and started the Physical Therapy and it hurts like hell.

It is not uncommon to get this but I was wondering if you or some you knew is diagnosed with Frozen shoulder and how long did it take to get back to Normal? Google searches and my Doc says it is a 2-3 year process.

I had this after my last rotator cuff surgery. I had 16 weeks of physical therapy, supervised by what I am positive was the descendant of a concentration camp guard. It hurt worse than the original injury or the surgery.

I was just diagnosed for Frozen Shoulder. Thank god it was not a rotator cuff injury.

But the Physical Therapy hurts as I have stopped using my shoulder for heavy work or even extending it to reach for stuff.

With PT, I am forced to use those muscles that are sleeping for the last year+.

I have a good friend who was just diagnosed with this as well. The two options seem to be:

- just PT - but as others said, it can take a couple of years and it is a miserable way to live.

-surgery +PT - this option seems to be quicker - around 6 months of PT.

My friend's take on all the advice she got, is that if you are at all active, the 'just PT' route is really limiting, requiring a curtailing of a lot of normal activities. She spoke with several people who tried the PT route, and ended up having the surgery eventually anyway. She is opting for surgery next week.

I've been diagnosed with frozen heart. Symptoms included, but weren't limited to:

1. Unable to give a $hit.

2. Laughing at others demise.

3. Refusal to sympathize.

4. No interest in giving or receiving hugs.

It all started with a bad attitude, but quickly spread to my heart. Vodka helps some.

I've been diagnosed with frozen heart. Symptoms included, but weren't limited to:

It all started with a bad attitude, but quickly spread to my heart. Vodka helps some.

Are you sure about the diagnosis? Symptoms sounds more like " divorce "

Are you sure about the diagnosis? Symptoms sounds more like " divorce "

:rofl: Yes! You're right. Typical California divorce started in 2011. Still going.

When will the Kardashian Episode end? :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 2415 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.