NASA are you kidding me!!! Someone HAS to be playing me!!

The last post in this topic was posted 1475 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you use an ATM card for

on a savings account?

Deposit cash at an ATM. Or as Stoked said, raid the savings I shouldn't be touching. :)

Already linked it for ACH, but I tend to be impatient and would like to be able to access it without waiting.

What do you use an ATM card for

on a savings account?

Deposit cash at an ATM. Or as Stoked said, raid the savings I shouldn't be touching. :)

Already linked it for ACH, but I tend to be impatient and would like to be able to access it without waiting.

:)

I always try to make my money as hard to get to as possible. That way my impulses don't kick in. lol

Update for me:

As one of the earlier ones to apply, I still do not have my card.

I got sent the e-docs to sign. But kept failing verification. The questions would not even show up. After clicking the link in my email it would take me straight to the Nasa homepage. I would then go back and click on the link again and it would say the document is not available. They resent three times. Even talked with docusign support and had them look into it.

I had to send in my Id so they could mail the docs to me. They could not email them. Then they told me my license had to be notarized.They ended up mailing the docs out over a week after I requested. I received the docs and allowed 7 days to go by before I called and inquired. The return envelope already had Attn to a certain person in the lending department.

Called in to check on the documents being received. They said no and I asked if they could be email in. They said yes. That was Monday. I emailed them same day. Chatted with them today and they said it has been received!!!

:clapping:

They said the card will be ordered today and it is currently taking between 16-20 days for arrival!!!

Great, I have a message stating the following.....

Sir, we need clarification on your housing. You state that you own it free and clear on you application however we cannot verify that you do own the property. Thank you

I uploaded a payoff letter and a release of lien from my mortgage company. Called them and she said everything looks good and she will complete my application right now. Maybe it's finially done. LOL

The reason they probably cannot verify this is due to the mortgage just stopped reporting due to my bk. They never updated and I did not want to lose the trade line by disputing or getting them to update to paid. Also, The reason I was having a problem with the verification is because I'm opted out of LN. But I did not even get a chance to see any questions. I guess it threw it off some kind of way I'm assuming.

Edited by stroked89coupe

Credit Unions are like that. My brother has multiple properties all obvious on his credit report, but his credit union wanted a family member's name on a vehicle finance. :D

LOL

I have not done many loans and only one vehicle finance through a credit union but I am seeing your point. I don't mind working a little to get an open line of 30K though. Just trying to keep my cool. Haha

Well a couple of weeks in, I finally have my results. Approved for the savings account after a week and a half. Declined for the credit card. Reason given is

"Collection action or judgment. Credit request outside of credit union policy Delinquent past or present credit obligations with others."

I have three charge offs from 5 1/2 years ago that won't be going anywhere until they fall off. No collections or judgements though. Oh well, it was worth a shot. No hard pulls for me either.

Edited by dac5678

Update for me:

They said the card will be ordered today and it is currently taking between 16-20 days for arrival!!!

Applied back on Sept. 14, pulled my credit once (hard, but who's gonna complain for $30K?) , "funded" on the 22th, Pin showed up last week and the card was here on Monday. (10/20). So it took mine about a month. and FYI, about two weeks ago, I received a form that said my Score was 734.

FINIALLYYYYY!!!!! After 33 Days since the application has been submitted!!!!

Status: Updated to Funded!!! :clapping: I'm glad she pushed it through before they could ask anymore questions!!

NICE! well worth the wait. Congrats!

The last post in this topic was posted 1475 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.