NASA are you kidding me!!! Someone HAS to be playing me!!

The last post in this topic was posted 1475 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Got my late 90s, cheap looking card today.

You should immediately shred it and close the account! NO WAY should you have to carry a cheap looking high limit credit card around that you got for only an EX soft inquiry. LOL :rofl:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my card this weekend!

Now...is there any way to do a balance transfer online? Because I'm not finding it. Just the form to mail or fax in.

You can call for a balance transfer or there's a place in website to do one. Unsure on the site right now as I'm on mobile but if you look a few pages back its posted.

Got my late 90s, cheap looking card today.

You should immediately shred it and close the account! NO WAY should you have to carry a cheap looking high limit credit card around that you got for only an EX soft inquiry. LOL :rofl:

LOL..mine isn't high limit..only 10K. I did put in a request for a CLI though...soft pull as of now.

Tomorrow will be one month since approvals, pin/card/etc all arrived last week... but still not showing on any of the CRAs... :search:

I think reporting is in the early 20s of the month. Should report within the next few days...

Been waiting for some NASA love so I logged in today to see the status update and there was a new message. :) Now they want 2 years of tax returns instead of just 1 and they want more pay stubs... :( Seems like a lot of work for a $1000 CL.

They must truly hate you....!

Edited by Tatortodd

Been waiting for some NASA love so I logged in today to see the status update and there was a new message. :) Now they want 2 years of tax returns instead of just 1 and they want more pay stubs... :( Seems like a lot of work for a $1000 CL.

They must truly hate you....!

They wouldn't be the first. :)

I finally got approved for membership/checking after unfreezing EX. We are absolutely sure its 24 months post BK to get CC?

Yep they opened the savings for me...but no go for the BK....I called up and asked was told it was good to apply after 24 months post BK! I'm at 14 months!

Me and you are close on the BK. You will beat me by a 1 month :) But you show you discharged on 07/30/2013 in your signature? I thought they go by the filing date not the discharge date?

I would love to get this card!

Thanks for the updated information I will not apply for CC for now.

Edited by SeekingWealth

I finally got approved for membership/checking after unfreezing EX. We are absolutely sure its 24 months post BK to get CC?

Yep they opened the savings for me...but no go for the BK....I called up and asked was told it was good to apply after 24 months post BK! I'm at 14 months!

Me and you are close on the BK. You will beat me by a 1 month :) But you show you discharged on 07/30/2013 in your signature? I thought they go by the filing date not the discharge date?

I would love to get this card!

Thanks for the updated information I will not apply for CC for now.

I believe they go by discharge date, if it was filing date I'd be in good shape and applying everywhere LOL :blush2:, because I did Chp 13 filing date is 1/15/10, I did a 30 month plan that discharged on 7/30/13. I might have to look in the BK forum to confirm that unless someone here can.....are potential creditors looking at my date of filing BK or my date of discharge? Thanks for any response -- probably wrong forum to be asking.

NASA does not care about filing or discharge date with a bk at all! The only thing NASA cares about is 24 months of clean history post discharge...

Ohhhhh okay....but if that's the case I have positive info since about 2011....while in the Chp 13, so I'm going to assume you mean 24 months of positive history from the discharge date which would be July 2015 for me...thanks!

Yes. You are self-employed. That's going to make for a bunch of extra paperwork though.

Edited by ubercat

Yes. You are self-employed. That's going to make for a bunch of extra paperwork though.

I am as well. I NEVER put that I am self employed on an application. I put that I am employed and state my factual income with whatever proof they want to see. I have always done this and never been asked for anything ever in my life.

I am as well. I NEVER put that I am self employed on an application. I put that I am employed and state my factual income with whatever proof they want to see. I have always done this and never been asked for anything ever in my life.

I learned this very thing in this very thread, prolly 35 pages back! LOL :rofl:

Never again.

I learned this very thing in this very thread, prolly 35 pages back! LOL :rofl:

Never again.

:D

I got declined as well. Im gonna try calling for a recon.

I got declined as well. Im gonna try calling for a recon.

Okay I'd love to hear how it turns out, please report back if it works for you I will try too....thanks!

The last post in this topic was posted 1475 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.