EQ pB* pullers and name used in EQ "soft inquiry"

The last post in this topic was posted 2514 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Thanks if anyone can sort me out.

I know that

EDIT-MPM soft pulls show as TRUECREDIT/VERTRUE

USAA-CCMP soft pulls show as CREDITEXPERT1-866-673-0140

Quizzle Pro shows as Quizzle, LLC WITH NO PERIOD

However, AMEX Credit Smart could be any of the following...

CIC/EXPERIAN ALRTS ??? dates are ok but incomplete on pull records

CIC/EXPERIAN RPTS ??? same

CONSUMERINFO>COM ??? this must be another service because the dates are from way before C$ but do they count?

and is Equifax INFO SVCS =Equifax Complete which instigates C*- which does NOT B* I know

there are so many Equifaxs on mine due to a split file and a fraud report... I know that the others are trash like Equifax Consumer Services, etc.

Does a daily pull from FAIR ISSAC on their new service count?- apart from paid credit reports

C$ question is most vital...

Edited by mizliz1011

Thanks Shifter, I appreciate it. could you confirm what I think is correct... CIC/EXP Alerts seems to be AMEXCreditSecure- do only REPORTS count?

I have no IPlace...and only 8 hards to bump... TU is done, finally. Thanks to all

Equifax Pulls

total

AMEX creditsecure XX CIC/EXPERIAN REPORTS (but not alerts?) This seems to be the most difficult to pin down

USAA-CCM XXXXXXXXXXX CREDTEXPERT 1-866-673-0140

EIDT/MPM XXXXXXXXXXX TruCr/Vertrue

QuizzlePro XXXXXXXXX Quizzle LLC (no period)(24 hr, 2 min)

MyFico XXXXXXXXXXXXX Fair Issac

Msl Qualifying softs (NFCU and TrueCR/Chase) plus 8 Hard Pulls =GRAND TOTAL FIFO Softs and Hards

NO EQUIFAX ANYTHING

9/20 Beginning

After C*NY on night of Sept. 19th

Edited by mizliz1011

The last post in this topic was posted 2514 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By prosper711
      1. I had a Midland (ugh) account that I dispute with Midland, they agreed to tell the CRA's to delete it. TU and EX did so promptly, it has been 5 weeks and it is still on EQ.

2. Verizon Wireless, after 2 years just mysteriously disappeared from TU, then a day later from EX. 1 week later it is still on EQ.

Does EQ just not delete if they are told to by the creditors? And a side note wondering why Verizon deleted after only 2 years anyway?
    • By Bman125811
      I have a few soft inquiries from three CA's.

I can not think of any reason for them pulling my credit. I get no correspondence from any of them. I do have a list of phone numbers that call me (I do not answer and they don't leave a message) and two of them are on the list ( Ol' Ed and First Nat'l).

They are:
      Law Offices of Ed Overcash
      Account Discovery Sys
      First NTL Coll Bureau

None of these show up as collections or anything on ANY of my CR's. There's only two things they can be calling about, one is for $127 for an insurance premium that I will probably never pay and the other is for, yes again, insurance for around $85. That's another story in itself for another time

I was just wondering if I should call them and ask WTF are you pulling my credit for? And maybe cause them to hang themselves (my state allows me to record as long as one person >>>ME<<< gives permission to record the phone call). I don't think they would actually sue for $127 or $85 so I'd send them a limited C&D letter. It's just puzzling because there are no baddy's on my CR's related to them.

Or should I just let sleeping dogs lie as the saying goes.

Any advice?

• By Menta33
      My DW seems to have been dropped from the Equifax Choppage block. She was not chopped in September, and now again not chopped in October. Presently, she is pulling both EIDT and Alert Plus and just B* today an inquiry dated 9/23/14 on her second pull of the day which makes sense being around 42.5 days ago.

Has anyone else had the experience of getting off the choppage list? Should she stop pulling twice a day and go down to just one puller, EIDT? She did back door twice in September to confirm no choppage, but has not since.
    • By Menta33
      I have been getting a CreditKarma update weekly for a while now, just by logging in, and a week after my last update it would automatically just repopulate with a new report.

Today, I should have gotten an update, my last one was Oct 15, but the website is different and there is not the usual wording on the landing page like this (still showing for my DW):

Any ideas what might be going on here? Anyone else seeing this issue?

I also notice that my DW's login landing page is: https://www.creditkarma.com/dashboard whereas mine is now: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/score and manually going to dashboard URL just brings me back to score URL again.
    • By mizliz1011
      the last two inquiries shown on this report have long been B* from Equifax Complete. Does USAA not report updated Inquiries (hard) on a timely basis or do I have a problem? and it doesn't show a legit HI from Oct. 9th... May I assume that USAA is not at its finest on the latest and greates of HI reporting? Also, it is showing a CA that was removed almost immediately as the entry was in error... but it is still zinging my experian score...it is dated 9/15 and was removed by CA almost immediately after call from my lawyer...
      Alert Date 09/06/2014 THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Business Name NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION Inquiry Date 09/04/2014 Alert Date 08/31/2014 Business Name NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Inquiry Date 08/11/2014 Alert Date 08/31/2014 THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Business Name PENTAGON FCU Inquiry Date 07/26/2014  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yeezeetaughtme

Important Information

Guidelines