Sign in to follow this  
cyberone28

Ebates

Not trolling but I can't find the danm link for my ebates account... that shows my balance and how much limit I have...

Anyone willing to provide it?

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

It's easier to remember this:

www.ebatescreditcard.com

That URL will redirect you to the correct login page.

Wow... thanks a lot bro.. I was searching for that link since last week...... somehow it was sending me to the ebates website.. where you see the big fat payment and stuff... once again appreciate your time.

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

hahaha...

I went through this last week too. I found it though. Just like CV said "ebatescreditcard.com"

Wow... thanks a lot bro.. I was searching for that link since last week...... somehow it was sending me to the ebates website.. where you see the big fat payment and stuff... once again appreciate your time.

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

hahaha...

I went through this last week too. I found it though. Just like CV said "ebatescreditcard.com"

It sucks... lol good morning bro

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

hahaha...

It sucks... lol good morning bro

galaxy s5 ---- Tapatalk

It's funny because I had the my username and passwords written down but I only had one website. I had to google it :lol: I wasted a good ten minutes aggravating myself.

Is the auto-approval credit limit different than the limit sent with the card? The approval says "Temporary Credit Limit". I suppose I could call in the morning...

Is the auto-approval credit limit different than the limit sent with the card? The approval says "Temporary Credit Limit". I suppose I could call in the morning...

My temp was $1k, which became $10k when I activated the card.

Yes.

My temporary was $1,000. My actual approval was $3,200. A call to credit solutions before I even got the card raised that to $25,000 (they raised it so quickly my original paperwork even references the $25,000 limit).

You haven't gotten in to 35K yet?

I don't remember if I called for recon or not.

I think you need a vacation

You have an Ebates card Cappy?

You have an Ebates card Cappy?

I don't.

But if I could PC my Walmart MC, I would...

Too bad Sync doesn't PC their cards

I'm not working the week after Christmas. Real vacation isn't coming until July. Regardless, my ebates card sits at $10k. I just don't remember if I called and asked for more.

I'm not working the week after Christmas. Real vacation isn't coming until July. Regardless, my ebates card sits at $10k. I just don't remember if I called and asked for more.

Why don't you?

Or are you at Max EXPOSURE with sync?

Why don't you?

Or are you at Max EXPOSURE with sync?

Apathy.

Same here. July vacation. Minneapolis where I can take my twin boys to visit their Great Grandparents (before they slip from this mortal coil).

I'm not getting a 'real' vacation until Spring 2016. Cape.

Same here. July vacation. Minneapolis where I can take my twin boys to visit their Great Grandparents (before they slip from this mortal coil).

Have you been to Vegas?

Have you been to Vegas?

Me? Oh dear no. Do tell me of this 'Vegas'...

Have you been to Vegas?

Me? Oh dear no. Do tell me of this 'Vegas'...

Pass

Minneapolis in July? Bring the talcum powder.

I know. It's effing humid like taking a shower. I'll spend most of the time living at night.

The mid-west is fantastic in Autumn, but the other 11 months of the year, it's a mess.