Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

BofA UW timeframe

The last post in this topic was posted 2264 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just wondering if anyone has ever app'd with BofA and had it take the full 30 days that they say it may take. Just app'd with them on the 1st day of the app spree for DW (8/30) and they still say it is under review. Wondering if she should call and try talking to the UW dept, any suggestions?

Thanks,

BD

The last post in this topic was posted 2264 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By djplourd
      Ok, I just got an unsolicited $5,000 CLI on my CITI Simplicity MC, bumping me up to $23,000.  I have been using this card recently because they gave me a 0% on all purchases and BTs deal until April 2021.  This has come in handy, as we're selling our house and had to make some repairs along with paying moving and storage costs.  The CLI is just gravy on top.
    • By Macrophage
      Hi there,

For a few years now I have been in credit card debt with Gap. I had gone through a period paying some of it off to the creditor, Synchrony Bank, then for other reasons became broke and started to neglect my finances.  After several months of radio silence with the store and the creditor, I received this email by a third party, TrueAccord, claiming the creditor, LVNV Funding LLC, now has my account and may take legal action. These agencies look legitimate through my own background check but I'm still suspicious they didn't contact me by mail and I also want to be sure they have the correct information on my case. 

Fortunately, I am now in a position where I can make payments again and would like for this to be a one-time settlement to whom ever holds my account. 

Can anyone vouch for Trueaccord and LVNV Funding LLC and for those that have been in a similar situation how should I proceed? 

Any advice will be helpful.

• By hegemony
      Credit Cards Start Cutting Limits for People Facing Tough Times

• By busted2
      Barclays MC was tossing me beautiful BT offers. Example: 12 months, O% int, 2% fee., etc. I could direct deposit to my bank account. Everything huggy face kissy poo. Second highest limit (even now.) One BT for $5000 PIF. Six months later BT $8000 PIF.
      Did downgrade from $89 card to free one a year ago. 

For the last six months current offer: 23% int, 3% fee, no direct deposit, creditor payment only. My data points steady Freddy. Mid-High 700’s. Well under 8.9% overall, all usual advice followed, not credit seeking, only one reporting balance, etc. etc.

I realize their is no direct answers, endless data points, yet any random thoughts? Curious.

Thank you.
    • By Occam
      https://www.businessinsider.com/kroger-reverses-visa-credit-card-ban-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ZSIMBA
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines