If you freeze Eaperian will Chase

The last post in this topic was posted 2524 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

If you use the chase pre qual tool and app from that portal it's a TU pull almost every time with EX on ice. I apped a hyatt outside pre qual and got it on a TU also. You won't get amex to pull anything but ex. Only heard a story or two of them not.

If you use the chase pre qual tool and app from that portal it's a TU pull almost every time with EX on ice. I apped a hyatt outside pre qual and got it on a TU also. You won't get amex to pull anything but ex. Only heard a story or two of them not.

The damn pre qual doesn't work for me.

So mad

The damn pre qual doesn't work for me.

So mad

The hyatt approval from 2 days ago was a TU. I ran the pre qual before hand. It tried selling me a card I have... silly tool.

Previously, Chase pulled EX whenever I applied.

Once I froze EX, they pulled EQ.

Same here.

Except through the pre qual tool.

They always seem to pull TU there.

I never pre-qual for anything. Maybe it's because I was previously blacklisted or I'm still opted out.

You won't get amex to pull anything but ex. Only heard a story or two of them not.

My wife got lucky and got an Amex with a TU pull.

EX on ice. Apped and called to give PIN. Guy takes PIN and it takes a long time to come back. Keep waiting and waiting and finally it comes back approved. It was almost like EX was down or something so they resorted to pulling TU.

I got opted out when I put EX on ice. I lifted the arctic winter this evening.....figured I'd give it a day to thaw and opt back in tomorrow.......however, I don't know it's necessary to wait as I tried a Credit Sesame score update about 20 minutes after unfreezing and it worked, so it seems the thaw was immediate.

At any rate, if I go to app Chase at any point, I will certainly freeze EX first. I'd LOVE for someone to pull EQ. Jesus....only C1 pulled it, and that's only because they pulled all 3. EQ is my only perfect report.....one inquiry and a 786 score.....versus a 709 EX with 3 baddies.....grrrrr....

I got opted out when I put EX on ice. I lifted the arctic winter this evening.....figured I'd give it a day to thaw and opt back in tomorrow.......however, I don't know it's necessary to wait as I tried a Credit Sesame score update about 20 minutes after unfreezing and it worked, so it seems the thaw was immediate.

At any rate, if I go to app Chase at any point, I will certainly freeze EX first. I'd LOVE for someone to pull EQ. Jesus....only C1 pulled it, and that's only because they pulled all 3. EQ is my only perfect report.....one inquiry and a 786 score.....versus a 709 EX with 3 baddies.....grrrrr....

There are tons of EQ pullers. Look in the credit pulls database.

Nfcu, dcu, discover, comenity, penfed, etc etc etc.

You're right; I should re-qualify what I meant. I wish the cards I wanted were issued by someone who pulls EQ....lol.

I don't qualify for NFCU (actually, my fiancee's aunt and uncle were navy fighter pilots, but they have to get my fiancee's parents to join first....gonna work on that over the next year)......and generally speaking, I need to do more research on credit unions as I've never belonged to one and don't know which one to join. If I can ever get into NFCU, I would just because of the ridiculous limits everyone seems to get out of them :-).

I really very nearly app'd for Discover on my recent spree. but I feel like I read a of negativity here on Discover.

I was actually really excited because all of the "recent" apps in the database for the Citi AAdvantage card in NY were EQ pulls, so I expected them to pull EQ and give me super instant approval....but then they went and pulled both EX and TU on me. Jerks. Took them 36 hours to approve me. Guess I shouldn't be upset. :-)

You're right though that there are EQ pullers....what I guess I meant was that I can't seem to find anything with a decent sign-up bonus from an EQ puller. I'm trying to rack up travel credits for next year's honeymoon :-).

You're right; I should re-qualify what I meant. I wish the cards I wanted were issued by someone who pulls EQ....lol.

I don't qualify for NFCU (actually, my fiancee's aunt and uncle were navy fighter pilots, but they have to get my fiancee's parents to join first....gonna work on that over the next year)......and generally speaking, I need to do more research on credit unions as I've never belonged to one and don't know which one to join. If I can ever get into NFCU, I would just because of the ridiculous limits everyone seems to get out of them :-).

I really very nearly app'd for Discover on my recent spree. but I feel like I read a of negativity here on Discover.

I was actually really excited because all of the "recent" apps in the database for the Citi AAdvantage card in NY were EQ pulls, so I expected them to pull EQ and give me super instant approval....but then they went and pulled both EX and TU on me. Jerks. Took them 36 hours to approve me. Guess I shouldn't be upset. :-)

You're right though that there are EQ pullers....what I guess I meant was that I can't seem to find anything with a decent sign-up bonus from an EQ puller. I'm trying to rack up travel credits for next year's honeymoon :-).

App what you want... the 5% isn't bad. If you don't have any other 5% cards... I have a freedom, w/ CSP so I really don't use the discover.

It's just not a card that is going to get you to pimpdom... and If you take notice.. its the pimps that have a strong distaste for it because they give kid limits and dont do CLI's (they do.. but 500 bucks isnt much of a cli)

As for CU's there are a few good ones, and A TON of bad ones... Penfed is great, but you must be 100% CLEAN WITH THEM. NFCU is a great prybar for getting higher limits from other issuers. You can get a flagship and get it over 20K with ease. Nasa FCU is good, but conservative, and PSECU for the Free EX, and Double reporting, but max CC limit is 20K. DCU is a mixed bag, but the auto rates are great, and the free EQ is good.

Edited by nysbadmk8

Will chase pull Equifax or Trans if you free Experian?

It's hit or miss.

They generally hit me with EQ. Once I apped not remembering I had EQ frozen and they offered to pull EX. Next app I had EQ unfrozen, but they insisted they wanted EX and would not deviate.

And then the prequal ... 100% TU for me and wife.

The last post in this topic was posted 2524 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.