Hit 700 on TU today!

The last post in this topic was posted 2545 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Thanks all! Had one of my CCs new balance report today. My previously maxed Discover is now at 46%. I have 2 more previously maxed CCs that are now PIF that should report next week. And hoping to see my new NFCU CC and CLOC report soon. Also, my medical collection should be removed any day now. I think with all that I will be close to the mid 700s. Can't believe how much paying down my CCs has helped.

Thanks all! Had one of my CCs new balance report today. My previously maxed Discover is now at 46%. I have 2 more previously maxed CCs that are now PIF that should report next week. And hoping to see my new NFCU CC and CLOC report soon. Also, my medical collection should be removed any day now. I think with all that I will be close to the mid 700s. Can't believe how much paying down my CCs has helped.

Utilization is 30% of your score.

Congrats! Hope to get there myself. How long of a process for you and what number did you start at? :clapping:

It's been a long process for me, but I neglected my credit repair for quite some time. It's in my sig, but if you are on a mobile device you probably aren't seeing that.

I filed Ch7 in 2002 after my business went under. In 2004, I tried to get a pre approval for a mortgage and they told me my score was too low at 485. Not sure which bureau. So I started repair in 2004. Did a lot of things wrong though, but still managed to get quite a few things taken off. Even got the BK taken off a couple years early in 2007. After that, I lost momentum and I didn't do anything with repair but finally got to the mid 600s by 2011 and bought my first house. Started the process again just early this month in preparation for a refi on the house. Hoping to get the best interest rate possible.

Right now I just have a medical collection that I wasn't even aware of until I contacted the mortgage company. The CA accepted a PFD and I'm just waiting for it to be removed. I also have a judgment that I wasn't aware of, so I hired an attorney to get that vacated. Otherwise I have a perfect history. All I've done so far is pay off some CCs and reduce my utilization.

The last post in this topic was posted 2545 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.