Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

I finally hit $100K in available credit today!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2221 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

FBtG, gracias!

Congrats! May I ask what your reported income is?

Credit limits are well below income, which I'm sure has helped so far in the rebuilding process.

Makes sense. Thank you.
Let me tell you though, there definitely is a point where income won't get you crap. I started with FICOs in the low 400s which is why I feel like this is a partial victory. Edited by mendelssohn

Nice work Mendel!!! :good:

Thank you!

I'm going to see how much I can grow these limits until my reports are clean. No new accounts for a while now, I promise. ;)

Although I did pick up a few good cards recently.

No thanks necessary, you earned this. And you shouldn't make promises... :grin:
I probably shouldn't. :lol:

Chugs, everyone makes $1 million+ on the internet! :D

Ronsetoe, eventually 500K is a goal.

Edited by mendelssohn

I know I'm a long way from pimp status, but hitting $100K was a huge milestone for me! I had under $30K at the beginning of the year.

I am waiting for an answer to my Cap1 EO CLI request, and decided to try and get a CLI on my Lowe's card. Approved, $10,000 to $17,000! That puts me at $102,250! :D

I also tried to get my Walmart CL increased and was denied. That's OK though, I can feel the rebuilding momentum picking up. Thanks to everyone on CB that helped me get this far!

Congrats man!

Congrats!!!

I think I said this before in some other thread, but based on your road to 760+ thread and the other topics you've posted about it in between, yours is an encouraging and inspiring journey :good:

I know I'm a long way from pimp status, but hitting $100K was a huge milestone for me! I had under $30K at the beginning of the year.

I am waiting for an answer to my Cap1 EO CLI request, and decided to try and get a CLI on my Lowe's card. Approved, $10,000 to $17,000! That puts me at $102,250! :D

I also tried to get my Walmart CL increased and was denied. That's OK though, I can feel the rebuilding momentum picking up. Thanks to everyone on CB that helped me get this far!

Holy crap! When I hit the 100k mark a few weeks ago, I also went $102,250....

That's awesome.

How's it feel?

It feels like the rebuilding momentum is picking up! :D

Don't get me started on momentum talk. I'm a HUGE believer in momentum. Congrats mendel! Keep it going!

Thanks, everyone!

I didn't think I would get anywhere close to $100K until my reports were clean. 2014 has been an incredible year so far.

Thanks, everyone!

I didn't think I would get anywhere close to $100K until my reports were clean. 2014 has been an incredible year so far.

For me too man. 2 years ago, I went from trying to figure out how to get CC's that would give me 1-5k limits and I am at the 50k mark right now, due to CB. Words can't express the luv I have for CB.

Way too go :yahoo:

After 100K it will be easy to get 200K then 300K. :)

After I hit $300K I just stopped applying (except for that damn Beaver card I got for $20K and never used). Then 2 weeks later they closed it but at least all info was wiped clean from my reports.

So I just sat tight. Next thing I know I'm getting CLI's from the creditors that I didn't even ask for :D

My goal is $500K by the end of the year but I hate asking for CLI's that only pull EX. So waiting for a few inq's to fall off first.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, everyone!

I have seen so many stories now that people even with baddies have a decent amount of credit.

The key is " to get in"

Once in with a creditor, the possibilities are endless...

Thanks, guys!

I wasn't saying 100K club, but I definitely view it as a milestone. 15 months ago, my highest limit was only $500.

Thanks, guys!

I wasn't saying 100K club, but I definitely view it as a milestone. 15 months ago, my highest limit was only $500.

Crazy, isn't it? Mine was a $1k secured cc @ 15 months ago.

Thanks, guys!

I was actually happy with my $1,450 cap one 15 months ago.

Thanks, guys!

June of 2013, NFCU approved me for $10K for both a CC and the CLOC, and Barclays gave me $1500 on my Rewards MC. Since those approvals, everything has been much higher. My limits are still relatively low, but compared to $500, it's a huge difference. I almost fainted when my CSP was approved for $12K.

Thanks, guys!

June of 2013, NFCU approved me for $10K for both a CC and the CLOC, and Barclays gave me $1500 on my Rewards MC. Since those approvals, everything has been much higher. My limits are still relatively low, but compared to $500, it's a huge difference. I almost fainted when my CSP was approved for $12K.

I created a thread the other day trying to figure out the algorithms on how a CL is spit out from the computer.

Besides avg TL, not quite sure how it gets it's number.

A lot of people had had success getting high initial TL's when being added on to others as a AU with a high Credit TL.

The last post in this topic was posted 2221 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.