Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

cv91915

I hate how the front rows board first so we all end up waiting and waiting and waiting for everyone to put their luggage away and then sit down. Why not board the back of the plane first it seems more efficient. I don't care if first class feels privelaged to board first. Why would you want to be in the plane the maximum amount of time? I want to minimize my time on a plane. No matter where my seat is I get on last.

You want to board first so you have plenty of space to store your carry-on items, before the people with 6 filthy brats and a used toilet in tow board in Group 5. The seating at the gate is basically Hell in between the Admirals Club and first class, so you want to spend as little time at the gate as possible.

Any other questions?

I only bring a backpack with my laptop and some small things in it. But I do like to board first so I don't have to store my BP under the seat in front of me or worse 10 rows back from my seat. I really wish airlines would limit carryons to just ONE ITEM ONLY. :glare:

Two is fine - as long as they enforce the 21" size limit. Southwest sometimes lets roller bags through carry-on that really shouldn't. A B-737 has exactly one bin space overhead per seat. If you put in the allotted size bag wheels facing out - everyone will fit in there. But no, someone always tries to fit a larger bag that should be checked and sticks it in sideways.

One of these things doesn't equal the other. Plus, I see a LOT more than just 1 bag being stuffed into a persons "bin space"; coats, purses of all sizes, backpacks, diaper bags, ect.

I really wonder if people have any common sense. Someone was killed trying to cross the freeway next to the strip in Vegas last night. I think it's at least 5 lanes there and at 4 am it's dark and you can probably go at least 70mph.

I wish common sense was more common. Then everyone else would be punished as much as I have been. :rofl:

common+sense.jpg

Is everyone gearing up for the local TV "news" stories where they go to the airport on Thanksgiving weekend and talk about how many people are traveling, as if it's never happened before?

They also speak about people eating turkeys like the world has come to an end

Is everyone gearing up for the local TV "news" stories where they go to the airport on Thanksgiving weekend and talk about how many people are traveling, as if it's never happened before?

They also speak about people eating turkeys like the world has come to an end

There is a whole list of things they should stop doing because it isn't news.

I also don't need to see a reporter broadcasting from the post office on April 15, showing the lines of people who are there mailing in their tax returns on the last day. I've understood from the time I was about 9 years old that many people procrastinate.