Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

12 hours ago, StarkRaven$ said:

It's not that thick of flannel fabric that is added to the inside of the jeans. Amazing just that added layer can keep one warm and cozy.

Come to think of it though, I haven't seen them online so maybe craftmanship is changing. If so, too bad because those jeans are a good fit too.

thX5LeV.jpg

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walked into a hostile situation this morning. I decided to be the sacrificial lamb, no matter the cost.   Asked raging lady if their was an office where we could have a conversation.  

I guess I'm in the category of as long as its a well behaved fur child and its outdoors, then let 'em. I'd rather see a well behaved four legged fur child than than wild two legged children running ar

Posted Images

It's not that thick of flannel fabric that is added to the inside of the jeans. Amazing just that added layer can keep one warm and cozy.

Come to think of it though, I haven't seen them online so maybe craftmanship is changing. If so, too bad because those jeans are a good fit too.

There are other ways to keep warm and cozy, too. ;)
47° with 75% humidity right now. Inside it's 63°. Expecting another rain storm tomorrow. When it gets cold in San Diego it is a wet cold.

OMG! O.M.G!!!

Purdy,

Sexy,

Sassy, and

Smart!!

Oh, it's gonna be hard falling asleep tonight.
The masses are traveling again.

I can't remember the last time there were six guys in line in an Admirals Club restroom, waiting for their turn to take a dump.

Only you would notice that. Only you.
6 hours ago, TheVig said:

Farm to table.

No chit Sherlock. Middle man or not, it pretty much is all farm to table.

Well there is a couple places here that are so Farm to Table that they leave a little dirt on the baked potatoes ... just to let you know that it really was grown on a farm and pleasing the avocado toast crowd.

Edited by IndyPoolPlayer

AoTD: Garage Doors. Especially when you press the button to raise the door and it goes half way up, then you hear a loud POP and the door suddenly SLAMS shut.

Door spring broke along with the aircraft cables on the sides, and I think the chain broke on the opener.

And I thought I was in the money after paying off my vehicle.... 😡

2 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

AoTD: Garage Doors. Especially when you press the button to raise the door and it goes half way up, then you hear a loud POP and the door suddenly SLAMS shut.

Door spring broke along with the aircraft cables on the sides, and I think the chain broke on the opener.

And I thought I was in the money after paying off my vehicle.... 😡

:( 

Galentine’s. Because Valentines Day isn’t good enough. 

I guess it’s a way for single, wine drinking women with two cats, or an oversized dog a way to participate in the day with each other. 

7 hours ago, TheVig said:

Galentine’s. Because Valentines Day isn’t good enough. 

I guess it’s a way for single, wine drinking women with two cats, or an oversized dog a way to participate in the day with each other. 

That reminds me.  I should drop something off for my spinster friend hag.  Her spinster hag status puzzles me, as she's attractive, smart, funny and rich.  🤷‍♂️