Jump to content

cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

Recommended Posts

eggs from vons? no way I'm buying hen butt rubbings at vons. trade joes, sprouts, or whole paycheck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pho for lunch.

 

Only drawback is the place is located next to a CiCi's pizza. Hopefully nobody recognizes my car and gets the idea I'm eating pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVig said:

Pho for lunch.

 

Only drawback is the place is located next to a CiCi's pizza. Hopefully nobody recognizes my car and gets the idea I'm eating pizza.

Could be worse. It could be a Golden Corral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

Could be worse. It could be a Golden Corral.

Or, as my former 'of counsel' referred to it...the Golden Trough.  Never seen so many old people in one place as that one...well, aside from K-Bob's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, centex said:

Or, as my former 'of counsel' referred to it...the Golden Trough.  Never seen so many old people in one place as that one...well, aside from K-Bob's.

That would be Coco's here...  

 

Coco's:  Where Southern California takes its elderly to lunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheVig said:

Pho for lunch.

 

Only drawback is the place is located next to a CiCi's pizza. Hopefully nobody recognizes my car and gets the idea I'm eating pizza.


Not to worry, if it's a Lamborghini, they'll think you are Hege.  A pink Volkswagen convertible with pretty little flowers, CV.

 

An old Ford Pinto, well ... they got 'ya.

 

Fortunately in Vegas, Pho's are going belly up.  So no Pho 4 U.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, centex said:

Or, as my former 'of counsel' referred to it...the Golden Trough.  Never seen so many old people in one place as that one...well, aside from K-Bob's.

I can handle old. But Golden Corral tends to attract the trashier crowd who thinks they're affluent. They can eat STEAK EVERY NIGHT and have a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN. The billboards amuse me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheVig said:

CiCi's pizza. Hopefully nobody recognizes my car and gets the idea I'm eating pizza.

Considering its watery tomato paste on cardboard I would hardly call that pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bad Doctor Frost said:

I can handle old. But Golden Corral tends to attract the trashier crowd who thinks they're affluent. They can eat STEAK EVERY NIGHT and have a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN. The billboards amuse me.

Kids Night at the Hog Trough .... ummm no thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 5:49 PM, Bad Doctor Frost said:

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN

Who the f would voluntarily consume chocolate that's had someone else's infected ingrown fingernail dragged through it?  

 

Why not serve ice cream in a urinal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Who the f would voluntarily consume chocolate that's had someone else's infected ingrown fingernail dragged through it? 

The same people who would be dragging their infected ingrown just-used-for-butt-scratching finger through it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheVig said:

The chocolate fountain is fondue for white trash and hood rats.

I'm convinced they bathe in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pam said:

I'm convinced they bathe in it.

 

Please share your experience with that, Pam.  😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Achillia said:

Adults talking baby talk, e.g., "sammich," "nom nom," "passghetti."

don't forget EVOO and "delish"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PotO said:

 

Please share your experience with that, Pam.  😜

I promised you I'd never tell anyone what I saw you doing at that chocolate fountain, PotO ;) Are you okay with me divulging your secrets now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Pam said:

I promised you I'd never tell anyone what I saw you doing at that chocolate fountain, PotO ;) Are you okay with me divulging your secrets now? 

 

It's ok, sweetie.  When my wife sees you next to me, I'll tell her it's a chemical warfare training session.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless six specific people die in the next 20 minutes, I’ll be doing hard time in Economy from SAN-DFW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

Unless six specific people die in the next 20 minutes, I’ll be doing hard time in Economy from SAN-DFW.

You are in control over what happens when you can no longer control it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

You are in control over what happens when you can no longer control it.

PITTbPM.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.





  • Today's Birthdays

    No users celebrating today.
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      177,629
    • Most Online
      1,528

    Newest Member
    HankHome1016
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines