cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

On 8/12/2019 at 5:56 PM, TheVig said:

"Can you do me a solid?"

Sure can. Where do you want me to do it? Wanna Facebook live it?

Moving forward, I think they'll just ask if I can do them a favor.

In-DUH-vidual: "Can you do me a solid?"

Me: "No way man. I had Mexican for lunch"

Bicyclists. This morning, I'm at a red light. Light turns green and I go. Just as I start moving, a spandex fairy on a bike pops up right in front of me. If I wasn't worried about bumper damage on my lease, I would have kept my foot down. 

55 minutes ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

Bicyclists. This morning, I'm at a red light. Light turns green and I go. Just as I start moving, a spandex fairy on a bike pops up right in front of me. If I wasn't worried about bumper damage on my lease, I would have kept my foot down. 

Where I used to live a while back, he one jackass was riding his bike down a main road with one of those stupid baby haulers behind it during rush hour traffic, bringing everything to a standstill and refused to move over.  And he wondered why people were swearing at him...I honestly wanted to get out of the car and punch him in the face just for being a d-bag.

13 minutes ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

Tomorrow we're having an Intern Expo and someone is shadowing me from 2-4. 😑

Add this to the list of reasons to work remotely, with potlucks.  

How does someone end up with TSA Pre-Check and not be aware that you CAN'T TAKE 12 TUBES OF PEPSODENT IN A CARRY-ON BAG?

3 hours ago, cv91915 said:

How does someone end up with TSA Pre-Check and not be aware that you CAN'T TAKE 12 TUBES OF PEPSODENT IN A CARRY-ON BAG?

Because they have promoted the hell out of it so every mouth breather with a pulse is pre-check, and the program has gone downhill significantly in recent years. 

On 8/17/2019 at 5:33 AM, cv91915 said:

On 8/17/2019 at 8:45 AM, CTSoxFan said:

Because they have promoted the hell out of it so every mouth breather with a pulse is pre-check, and the program has gone downhill significantly in recent years. 

There should be an exam for air travel. PERIOD.

How you pack, what goes in carry-on, what goes in the cargo hold (NO LITHIUM BATTERIES ... "What's a lithium battery?"), how to march to the Government checkpoint, the proper arm extension and raised hand when you salute the Government Agent allegedly charged with personally searching you, and finally the proper movements through the chutes and gates before you're placed in your corral airliner seat. All the things the airlines are required by the Government to tell you like "This is how you buckle a seat belt" on each and every flight. If you don't know how to buckle the seat belt, where the find the exits, have to be told to not smoke, jerk off, get a BJ, or f*** in the lavatory, then you should be banished to Amtrak.

"Picking your nose does not make you a bad person. It's what you do with the booger that defines you."

I thought by saying that, it would get me out of participating in motivational activities. It back fired. It ended up having a profound affect that will require more participation on my part.