cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

My yard is over an acre with trees around about 85% of the border. The grass is about ready to be cut for the first time this year, but before I can do that, I have to pick up all the branches, sticks, and twigs that came down over the winter. That's a process in itself. I'm really, really tempted to just hire the whole thing out, but my with how anal I am with my yard, I'd find a million things they did wrong.

Another rejiggered piece of alleged journalism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/realestate/looking-for-a-low-down-payment-loan-if-your-fico-score-is-good-youre-in-luck/2016/04/19/b4dc4be0-0578-11e6-bdcb-0133da18418d_story.html

Mortgage insurers say they were forced to make the pricing revisions because Fannie and Freddie rejiggered capital requirements on them.

I double dare you to go to Google Images and search for "jiggers."

I don't know what's worst, the fact that I was in a Publix in Hollywood, Florida, earlier today; the fact that I bought Fig Newtons; or the fact that Fix Newtons are now 50% smaller than when I last bought them 20 years ago.

I don't know what's worst, the fact that I was in a Publix in Hollywood, Florida, earlier today; the fact that I bought Fig Newtons; or the fact that Fix Newtons are now 50% smaller than when I last bought them 20 years ago.

I found some in our snack cabinet at work. They were longer than I remember them but narrower. About Snickers bar width.

My yard is over an acre with trees around about 85% of the border. The grass is about ready to be cut for the first time this year, but before I can do that, I have to pick up all the branches, sticks, and twigs that came down over the winter. That's a process in itself. I'm really, really tempted to just hire the whole thing out, but my with how anal I am with my yard, I'd find a million things they did wrong.

Are you related to my DH? 😂😂😂😂

Another rejiggered piece of alleged journalism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/realestate/looking-for-a-low-down-payment-loan-if-your-fico-score-is-good-youre-in-luck/2016/04/19/b4dc4be0-0578-11e6-bdcb-0133da18418d_story.html

Mortgage insurers say they were forced to make the pricing revisions because Fannie and Freddie rejiggered capital requirements on them.

I double dare you to go to Google Images and search for "jiggers."

I just looked up the term on Urban Dictionary ... :o:swoon:

Edited by IndyPoolPlayer

i know a couple who broke up over branches and twig pickup on an Easter afternoon.

She fired him, she was doing it as well but was doing 90%

I still remember his cries of indignation..

what ho. I am in England right now.

It is the Queen's 90th and everyone is in a tither over this.

much talk of beautiful hats.

What did you do with cv?

What did you do with cv?

Apparently the heavier 1980s cv has a time machine, which actually isn't all that shocking.

i know a couple who broke u[/size]p over branches and twig [/size]picku[/size]p on an Easter afternoon.[/size]

She fired him, she was doing it as well but was doing 90%[/size]

I still remember his cries of indignation..[/size]

I will not have a lawn that isn't 0% my responsibility. Yards are why spouses and gardeners, in no particular order, were invented.

What did you do with cv?

Apparently the heavier 1980s cv has a time machine, which actually isn't all that shocking.

I mainly eat garbage when I travel. Pizza just arrived. icon_pig_child_potbelliedwhite_128-2.png

What did you do with cv?

I mainly eat garbage when I travel. Pizza just arrived. icon_pig_child_potbelliedwhite_128-2.png

I was just having a debate with myself regarding ordering pizza. Or not?

What did you do with cv?

The rest of the room service menu looked zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What did you do with cv?

The rest of the room service menu looked zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Pizza won for me, too.

I deeply believe in gardeners, with supervision.

I'm thinking about having a pool put in. I don't enjoy swimming, but I've always wanted to have a pool boy, preferably named Pablo.

I deeply believe in gardeners, with supervision.

I'm thinking about having a pool put in. I don't enjoy swimming, but I've always wanted to have a pool boy, preferably named Pablo.

I'm suddenly thirsty for Gin and Tonic...

People calling meetings, not showing up, then canceling the meeting 5 minutes after it was supposed to start.

The "word" upgradation, and the phrase "do the needful". Thankfully, I haven't read/heard the former in a year or so, but the latter came through my inbox at work yesterday.

Come the revolution, people who call meetings will be shot.

Wait... I think we need to have a meeting about this to hammer out the details :grin:

Come the revolution, people who call meetings will be shot.

Wait... I think we need to have a meeting about this to hammer out the details :grin:

Perhaps we should have a pre-meeting meeting to plan it out first? :rofl:

Yes, I've actually attended pre-meeting meetings. Ugh.