cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

Getting all the way home then noticing you got double charged for something. Funny thing is , it was not swiped twice . It's one entry and has quantity (2) beside the item description ..... Really?

😁😁😁

Annoying disgusting women at work that don't flush or leave matter on the seat.

GROSS

💩💩💩

GROSS

Matter? For eff, what are we talking about here? That's insane. Sometimes I wonder if we need to adopt a third bathroom that incorporates a rooted tree to lean against.

GROSS

I thought that I was the only one that had to deal with such women at work.

GROSS

Matter? For eff, what are we talking about here? That's insane. Sometimes I wonder if we need to adopt a third bathroom that incorporates a rooted tree to lean against.

I can describe ya a visual. 😂

Some women are disgusting creatures. Smdh

Ya some need an outhouse.

GROSS

Oh no. It's putrid. I wonder how these women keep their own bathrooms. No words. Burns my eyes and nose. 😂😂 I limit my bathroom breaks. 😝

When I worked as a bouncer many years back, one of the things I had to do at closing was sweep the bathrooms to make sure they were empty. Without fail, the women's bathroom was always 10x messier than the guys.

When I worked as a bouncer many years back, one of the things I had to do at closing was sweep the bathrooms to make sure they were empty. Without fail, the women's bathroom was always 10x messier than the guys.

This does not surprise me.

I bet you have stories to tell .... so how many times did you have to block the door so the evidence wouldn't be disturbed while you call the cops?

If I see that "Be Like X" thing on Facebook one more time, I swear I'm taking away someone's birthday.It wasn't funny the first time, but yesterday they were EVERYWHERE. Even otherwise intelligent people were doing it instead of the usual lot of mindless buffoons. How do these stupid things catch on?

If I see that "Be Like X" thing on Facebook one more time, I swear I'm taking away someone's birthday.It wasn't funny the first time, but yesterday they were EVERYWHERE. Even otherwise intelligent people were doing it instead of the usual lot of mindless buffoons. How do these stupid things catch on?

I agree on all points! So tired of it.

People that have to bolster who they are or accomplishments or material possessions to be someone different.

How hard is it to just own who you are and be proud of it, instead of posing.

You would gain so much more respect that way.

People who are the 3rd or 4th owner of a BMW and mouse about repair and maintenance costs.

Hey numbnuts, I'm not the one who told you to go out and buy a car just so you can appear to be someone you are not......which in this case is well off.

I have a relative driving off the financial cliff........peace out.

I looooooathe it. It's not funny. It's not original. Bah.

I have to fart, but must wait. Hotel maid cleaning my room. She's actually cute......which is rare these days in the hotel industry. If it was the typical worn out looking hag, I'd just let it rip.

I have to fart, but must wait. Hotel maid cleaning my room. She's actually cute......which is rare these days in the hotel industry. If it was the typical worn out looking hag, I'd just let it rip.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Better an acoustical alert than a silent but deadly. With only two people in the room there is no question as to source. Usually. There are rare coincidences. Since such things are not discussed, each believes that they are the only responsible party.

There's a sitcom situation in there waiting to get out. So to speak.

Here's a Yale prof. and Scientific American writer discussing really gross stuff.

http://bloggingheads.tv/videos/15591

It's actually a rather interesting discussion, if a bit gross, which is the point re evolutionary theory,

Reminds me of Airplane's Triad.

"Face like ice--a little bit colder. Saying to you "you can not do that, it breaks all the rules you learned in school"

Edited by cashnocredit

Along the same lines -- Coworkers who come to your office, make it smell like someone needs a diaper change, then look at you like nothing happened.

I used to have a coworker that'd do that on a regular basis. She'd come in, let one out, and act like nothing was happening at all. Sorry, girl... That wasn't me. I'm not a vegetarian (and those who know what I'm saying know what I'm saying).

I've got two coworkers now that do the same thing -- One Indian, one Chinese. The Indian usually excuses himself fairly quickly, but the Chinese dude just let's 'em rip without so much as flinching.

I had an (very American) neighbor that used to come in to my (home) shop, interrupt my working, and let 'em rip -- them joke about 'em. He was pround of 'em. I found a "no farting zone" sign, and hung it in my shop. About the same time, his wife started giving him grief (worded carefully there :P). He finally got the point.

Yeah, it's natural. So is taking a whizz. Don't do it in my space.

GROSS

A friend owns a garment mfg shop in SoCal, and most of her workforce are recent immigrants from CentralAmerica. She says it's a real challenge teaching the women that TP goes down the toilet, not in the trashcan :blink: