cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

I like the extra headlights on the Fiat. Sort of like the Family Truckster.

Light green is not the color to buy though.

I'd just reset and try again and if that doesn't work, do a free upgrade to Win 10 from scratch

Just started installing update 1 of 155 when I tried to reboot after almost 30 hours.

Dude.....Cappy knows what he is talking about. Format and re-install.

But I'm on a roll. :lol:

Please tell me it's finished :D

154 of the updates failed while I has having brunch with a friend. :rofl:

I just ran a Microsoft diagnostic tool on Windows Update (a different tool this time), which "fixed" several unnamed issues, and 153 of the updates got queued back up up. I just rebooted and it's now taking a stab at the first 73 of those now. It's on #9.

I have a Win7 desktop that gets little use, mainly for those rare occasions where I need a dedicated Windows machine......rooting Amdroid phones, etc.

It was running fine for two years, windows update ran a botched update in the background and put the computer in a permanent bootloop. It's sad that it can't recover after bs like this. I had to wipe and reinstall. What a joke.

My everyday laptop is almost 5 years old and running on Win7. I've never really had an issue with it. It's not as quick as it once was, but that's to be expected.

Actually, if if weren't for the styling, the Aztek would have been known as a great crossover. So many usable features. And, really, there are uglier cars on the road. Just look at any Nissan today. The Cube? Juke? Or some of the Fiats. Or the Honda Element. Yeah...the Aztek isn't that bad compared to any of them.

They're all bad.

The new Murano is way better looking now. I'll give Nissan that.

I picture you in either a red 370Z coupe or a brown Mercury Topaz.

The Murano is still uglier than sin, though. When it came out in '05 it looked like a shoe. Now it looks like a melted shoe. And they still have that awful VQ engine that sounds like a wookie, along with those terribad CVTs.

Nissan sure has lost their way since the mid 90s when they were Japan's performance brand.

<image removed to reduce risk of vomiting>

There's a seafoam green Murano CrossCabriolet parked in the parking ramp every day. The ugliest car, in the ugliest color. I swear, the buyer would've had to had Helen Keller's vision to think it was a good buy.

There's a seafoam green Murano CrossCabriolet parked in the parking ramp every day. The ugliest car, in the ugliest color. I swear, the buyer would've had to had Helen Keller's vision to think it was a good buy.

I was shopping for a car right when that thing came out. I actually drove one. It drives even worse than it looks.

The sales guy kept telling me if I bought it that day I could be the first person to register one in California. :rofl:

I was shopping for a car right when that thing came out. I actually drove one. It drives even worse than it looks.

The sales guy kept telling me if I bought it that day I could be the first person to register one in California. :rofl:

:rofl:

Which reminds me... I was doing some car research last night, and now a good percentage of the banner ads I am seeing on CB are San Diego car dealers who want to sell me a used Chrysler Town & Country. :lol:

Which reminds me... I was doing some car research last night, and now a good percentage of the banner ads I am seeing on CB are San Diego car dealers who want to sell me a used Chrysler Town & Country. :lol:

Well, if you're in the market for a minivan...Kia Sedona all the way. Airline seats FTW!

Well, if you're in the market for a minivan...Kia Sedona all the way. Airline seats FTW!

I was barking up a very different tree.

Actually, if if weren't for the styling, the Aztek would have been known as a great crossover. So many usable features. And, really, there are uglier cars on the road. Just look at any Nissan today. The Cube? Juke? Or some of the Fiats. Or the Honda Element. Yeah...the Aztek isn't that bad compared to any of them.

They're all bad.

Because they are so similar.

Can't you just get a new computer?

They're all bad.

I replaced that POS two years ago.

I want to upgrade it to Windows 10 so I can use it for a couple of weeks before I upgrade my dad's PC.

I am my family's Geek Squad and their travel agent, among other roles.

They're all bad.

I want to upgrade it to Windows 10 so I can use it for a couple of weeks before I upgrade my dad's PC.

Well, I think it's going to take 2 weeks to upgrade.

They're all bad.

Well, I think it's going to take 2 weeks to upgrade.

More like 2 years at the rate it's going. Minnie, I see you in an Acura.

My 16yr old is in Hawaii with her cross country team. Everything there is "fine".

How was snorkeling? Fine.

Waterfall swimming? Fine.

Jungle hike? Fine.

Shaved ice? Fine.

Diamondhead? Fine.

Their race (which she WON)? Fine.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

Edited by giraffy

My 16yr old is in Hawaii with her cross country team. Everything there is "fine".

How was snorkeling? Fine.

Waterfall swimming? Fine.

Jungle hike? Fine.

Shaved ice? Fine.

Diamondhead? Fine.

Their race (which she WON)? Fine.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

YOU HAVE A 16 YEAR OLD?! Oh god does that make me feel old. That must mean you're knocking on 40's door. *ducks and runs*

I am my family's Geek Squad...

I am sorry...

I suppose things could be worse. There are people in the Amazon who don't even know what a television is.

I'd just reset and try again and if that doesn't work, do a free upgrade to Win 10 from scratch

Just started installing update 1 of 155 when I tried to reboot after almost 30 hours.

Dude.....Cappy knows what he is talking about. Format and re-install.

But I'm on a roll. :lol:

Please tell me it's finished :D

154 of the updates failed while I has having brunch with a friend. :rofl:

I just ran a Microsoft diagnostic tool on Windows Update (a different tool this time), which "fixed" several unnamed issues, and 153 of the updates got queued back up up. I just rebooted and it's now taking a stab at the first 73 of those now. It's on #9.

I think the 73 updates worked overnight. I just started Windows Update again, and now it's downloading and installing 12 more. Interesting math.

Haven't received any notification to upgrade my Surface Pro 3 to windows 10. Shouldn't that have come through already?

Haven't received any notification to upgrade my Surface Pro 3 to windows 10. Shouldn't that have come through already?

Look at the bottom where the time is. Their should be a notification.