cv91915

Words, Phrases and Other Stuff that Annoys Me

Cyber_______________

I've seen billboards recently for a plastic surgeon proclaiming that they use CYBERKNIFE -- hmmm, I think I'll pass

Cyber_______________

I've seen billboards recently for a plastic surgeon proclaiming that they use CYBERKNIFE -- hmmm, I think I'll pass

Plastic surgeons don't use CyberKnife. It's a radiation treatment for cancer.

http://www.cyberknife.com/

After hearing about all my friends' marriages, I'm happy that I've chosen to avoid that mess. No thank you.

Marriage is great. Just don't have kids.

After hearing about all my friends' marriages, I'm happy that I've chosen to avoid that mess. No thank you.

I'll pass on both.

I'll pass on both.

What about cyberkids? They could get cyberbullied.

In cyberspace.

Exactly. I have gained much more than I have sacrificed. Provided you have similar goals and beliefs it is far preferable to being alone. Kids ruin a good thing.

It's disgusting how sloppy people dress at "professional" places. A professional office environment is no place for jeans, flip flops, those short high water pants that middle aged women wear, etc. If you're going to dress like a bum, you shouldn't be too surprised when people treat you like one. What happened to the days when people actually wore business clothes at a business?

Lots of business have gone to "dress down Fridays" but Monday through Thursday is still standard business attire.
Where I work is business casual M-F and dress down on the weekends.

I still do a double take on some of the crap these gals and dudes wear to work. They actually sent out a guide complete with pictures on what is acceptable. I mean really?!?

It's disgusting how sloppy people dress at "professional" places. A professional office environment is no place for jeans, flip flops, those short high water pants that middle aged women wear, etc. If you're going to dress like a bum, you shouldn't be too surprised when people treat you like one. What happened to the days when people actually wore business clothes at a business?

Lots of business have gone to "dress down Fridays" but Monday through Thursday is still standard business attire.
Where I work is business casual M-F and dress down on the weekends.

I still do a double take on some of the crap these gals and dudes wear to work. They actually sent out a guide complete with pictures on what is acceptable. I mean really?!?

I was sitting outside an office building last week when a rather large woman came wame walking out wearing what looked like pajamas and flip flops. I couldn't believe it.

So there are consequences to cybersex.

:mellow:

You pipe down.

So, Snake Boy? He's getting divorced. When did we get old?

I totally wore pajamas and sandals to work today.

I mean, it was a company hosted Friday Fun Day, but still...

Exactly. I have gained much more than I have sacrificed. Provided you have similar goals and beliefs it is far preferable to being alone. Kids ruin a good thing.

Hampton Inn in Milwaukee gave me a room with no A/C. When I checked out the manager said she would issue me a voucher for a free night. That was on July 4th........I've called them about 5 times already..........I'm wondering if I go the BBB route if Hilton will throw me another free night for bad customer service.

Well I was bored at work and just pulled the trigger on this. I asked for the original voucher that was offered and whatever other compensation Hilton feels is appropriate.

The quote link quoting all the previous posts, instead of just the last post.

Man if I only knew that then 😜

Fun 5-hour make out session with a girl after a wedding turns her into a stage 5 clinger. Hard pass.

Only make out? Bummer

Things that annoy me.....hmmmm

1. Standing in line at the Walmart or wherever and the lady in front of me wants to dispute every price that rings up.........then gets pissed when her debit or credit card is declined.

2. Multi-generational poor people who give financial advice.

3. The guy who invited me to a wedding that was gonna be on a yacht. Turned out, it was really large pontoon boat.

4. People who tie up all the tables in a coffee shop all day long because they think its their office.

5. K-cups. I like the ritual of grinding my own beans.

6. Snow and ice storms in the Carolinas. Morons turn the grocery stores into Russian bread lines. Doesn't anybody have a stocked pantry in the south? Then the 4wd rednecks who cause accidents because they think they can drive in anything......news flash pal, you have two extra tires to spin, if you don't know how to properly use it.

7. People who go to far with casual Fridays.

The above is just the small list. If that's the only things that annoy me, then I guess life is good. lol.

1. Standing in line at the Walmart or wherever and the lady in front of me wants to dispute every price that rings up.........then gets pissed when her debit or credit card is declined.

3. The guy who invited me to a wedding that was gonna be on a yacht. Turned out, it was really large pontoon boat.

4. People who tie up all the tables in a coffee shop all day long because they think its their office.

6. Snow and ice storms in the Carolinas. Morons turn the grocery stores into Russian bread lines. Doesn't anybody have a stocked pantry in the south? Then the 4wd rednecks who cause accidents because they think they can drive in anything......news flash pal, you have two extra tires to spin, if you don't know how to properly use it.

The above is just the small list. If that's the only things that annoy me, then I guess life is good. lol.

Which part of that annoys you, cause I'm the guy that disputes every price that rings up. My card doesn't get declined though.

Man if I only knew that then

Fun 5-hour make out session with a girl after a wedding turns her into a stage 5 clinger. Hard pass.

Only make out? Bummer

She she's not my type and I already have a clinger. Anything more would have been bad juju.

I like the cut of your jib.

We spent most of this year's budget on the last two episodes so let's figure out how to use these chairs as the center pieces to Episode 6.

courtmartial-1030x644.png?c24b84

On the heels of the success of S5 E5 (where we featured a kitchenette) we felt we needed to up the ante.