Sign in to follow this  
Darkknight59

Mini App Spree

Yesterday purchased my 3 score at MYFICO and decided now was the time. I've been member of NFCU since June 2011 and have a Plat Visa 2200 and a 5k LOC. Decided to request a cashRewards Visa and requested the full 15k on my LOC. Did receive a call yesterday to verify my request since I still have a fraud alert on file ( had an issue with ID theft last year, quickly nipped in the bud due to monitoring here!!) and was told they would process. As of this morning (8/2) both applications are still showing "Review in Process".

Additionally I applied for an account with Tobyhanna, this morning recieved email request for upload of DL and certificate from Consumers Council, and took the liberty of uploading my last two pay stubs. I have an overall utilization of about 26% and my scores here are EQ 739, EX 737 & TU 731. I have 1 inq on my EQ and Ex and 4 on my Tu however three on the TU are from Oct 2013. I have two vehichles financed with Chase (2013 CRV & 2012 SLK) I just reinanced my mortgage previously financed through Chase, but not reporting since my Chapter 13 was filed in 2008, (this is where my recent inq came from) just purchased by WellFarco, but not reporting yet (1rst payment this month) My income is just over 150K.....chances.....anyone..anyone??

I'll update as things move along

Edited by Darkknight59

You're ready. If Navy gets you those limits you want, I'd wait a month or so for them to report. After that, start your spree. Or at least with one big bank to see if they match your high limit. Take it as it goes.

Yesterday purchased my 3 score at MYFICO and decided now was the time. I've been member of NFCU since June 2011 and have a Plat Visa 2200 and a 5k LOC. Decided to request a cashRewards Visa and requested the full 15k on my LOC. Did receive a call yesterday to verify my request since I still have a fraud alert on file ( had an issue with ID theft last year, quickly nipped in the bud due to monitoring here!!) and was told they would process. As of this morning (8/2) both applications are still showing "Review in Process".

Additionally I applied for an account with Tobyhanna, this morning recieved email request for upload of DL and certificate from Consumers Council, and took the liberty of uploading my last two pay stubs. I have an overall utilization of about 26% and my scores here are EQ 739, EX 737 & TU 731. I have 1 inq on my EQ and Ex and 4 on my Tu however three on the TU are from Oct 2013. I have two vehichles financed with Chase (2013 CRV & 2012 SLK) I just reinanced my mortgage previously financed through Chase, but not reporting since my Chapter 13 was filed in 2008, (this is where my recent inq came from) just purchased by WellFarco, but not reporting yet (1rst payment this month) My income is just over 150K.....chances.....anyone..anyone??

I'll update as things move along

FIRST UPDATE: Just received text message for LOC "Great news! Your loan is approved & your documents will be mailed to you as requested" This now moves my LOC from 5K - 15K!! Will follow up when I get the word on the cashRewards and update!! Will update Tobyhanna as it moves forward. I uploaded all requested documents this morning!

UPDATE:

A few updates...Navy was a "no go" on the Cash Rewards citing the BK... ( though the approved the LOC from 5k-15K) will wait until it falls off in Feb 2015. But Tobyhanna said yes to 10,000 on the visa card ( wanted to leave something to CLI request later) and they offered my a refinance on one of my vehichles finanaced through Chase! Also made request with both Amazon and PayPal Smart Connect and received increase. Amazon now 2100 (from 1,500) and Paypal SC 2000 (From 1200). Will remain in the garden until Feb 2015!