Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

DCU Visa Card Question

The last post in this topic was posted 2318 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was off work a few months & just went back last week. I closed down my own business, and went to work for another company. I have had a DCU Check/savings account for a few months. So I have only been at new job less than a week. My wife's income is around 90k(Nurse) and I will be making about 50k. I applied for DCU visa and was approved for the regular or rewards. I chose the regular and got 8.50% with a 10k limit. I put her income in the space below, and it shows our combined income on the approval form. My DCU EQ report this months went up from a 735 too 745. Now it said I was approved instant & did not ask for income. I wont have a pay stub for a few weeks. Anyone know if they will ask for it later? Also how long b4 it usually shows up in you DCU accounts? I checked the loan status and it just says approved etc. Not asking for anything else.

instant approved doesn't mean finalized.

a human actually has to look at it.

they may ask for income verification yet.

instant approved doesn't mean finalized.

a human actually has to look at it.

they may ask for income verification yet.

...and Rosefactor.

However with as slow as DCU moves, you may have a couple pay stubs from your new job before they get around to finalizing it.

I was off work a few months & just went back last week. I closed down my own business, and went to work for another company. I have had a DCU Check/savings account for a few months. So I have only been at new job less than a week. My wife's income is around 90k(Nurse) and I will be making about 50k. I applied for DCU visa and was approved for the regular or rewards. I chose the regular and got 8.50% with a 10k limit. I put her income in the space below, and it shows our combined income on the approval form. My DCU EQ report this months went up from a 735 too 745. Now it said I was approved instant & did not ask for income. I wont have a pay stub for a few weeks. Anyone know if they will ask for it later? Also how long b4 it usually shows up in you DCU accounts? I checked the loan status and it just says approved etc. Not asking for anything else.

They never asked me for anything. I've had my auto loan and membership with them since May and I got my $10k Visa with them in early June.

The last post in this topic was posted 2318 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.