Approved for CSP with CL of $12,000!!!!!

mendelssohn

The last post in this topic was posted 3508 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I applied last week for the CSP and was approved for $12,000!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am shocked at the limit! I was approved for $4500 on the Freedom in February and told that for a CLI they would need to pull EX. I figured if I was going to give up an EX pull, I might as well do it for the CSP. They ended up also pulling EQ, so I hope that any future CLI requests can be done with EQ instead of EX.

I wasn't going to apply for any more cards this year, but I am changing my rewards strategy to mainly accumulating points on my Amex PRG and Chase Freedom, so I needed the CSP to be able to transfer points. Back into the garden for real now. :blush2:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied last week for the CSP and was approved for $12,000!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am shocked at the limit! I was approved for $4500 on the Freedom in February and told that for a CLI they would need to pull EX. I figured if I was going to give up an EX pull, I might as well do it for the CSP. They ended up also pulling EQ, so I hope that any future CLI requests can be done with EQ instead of EX.

I wasn't going to apply for any more cards this year, but I am changing my rewards strategy to mainly accumulating points on my Amex PRG and Chase Freedom, so I needed the CSP to be able to transfer points. Back into the garden for real now. :blush2:

Congrats!!! Seems to be a rash of broken garden utensils around here...

Congrats!!! Seems to be a rash of broken garden utensils around here...

Thanks!

I didn't want to wait for this card. My Freedom UR points are just sitting there. :(

AWESOME BRO!

It looks like this is your first non CU CC with over 10K !

Btw, the CSP IS a Awesome looking card. It feels great too...

Whats the current signup bonus?

Yes, my first non-CU card over 10K! :D

40K points after 3K spend in 3 months, 5K more for adding an AU.

Good job!

P.S. Screw the garden. ;)

Good job!

Gardens are for pansies.

Good job!

Thanks!

I'd really like to say that! I just know my scores are going to improve immensely after the huge number of SL baddies fall off.

Good job!

Thanks!

I'd really like to say that! I just know my scores are going to improve immensely after the huge number of SL baddies fall off.

whens the santander expected to fall off?

Good job!

Gardens are for pansies.

OK, I got the message! :lol:

Good job!

Thanks!

whens the santander expected to fall off?

I'm hoping to get them deleted. The main issue is the number of student loan baddies. If most people saw my reports, they would be shocked that I even have a CC. ;)

Congrats! I long for those days!

Thank you!

Very nice. Imagine the approvals you'll warrant with clean reports. :)

That's the only reason I really don't want to add a ton of accounts. This approval is a barrier breaker for me though. :)

Nice catch!

I'm sitting here staring at the Chase pre-qualified offers I have right now, and dunno if I want the Freedom, CSP or Slate... I know I don't want the other two they are offering me the United MileagePlus and the Marriott rewards...

Nice catch!

I'm sitting here staring at the Chase pre-qualified offers I have right now, and dunno if I want the Freedom, CSP or Slate... I know I don't want the other two they are offering me the United MileagePlus and the Marriott rewards...

Slate is a BT card and pretty much useless if you want rewards. If you want cash back, Freedom for the 5% categories. If you intend to use the UR points for travel, CSP for the ability to transfer into airline and hotel rewards programs.

CSP + Freedom is a great combination for accumulating and transferring UR points and the reason I wanted the CSP. You can usually get more value transferring points directly into rewards programs.

The last post in this topic was posted 3508 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.