Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Some good info on business credit cards

Interesting read. Although, doesn't Discover report to personal automatically. Up until I think 2009/2010 they didn't. I remember specifically, because I had it and all of a sudden one day it started to report my $8500 balance. I paid that off immediately.

Under an LLC. I know others who have the Discover business and it reports to their personal. I don't use it anymore. It's mainly for util purposes.

I just started a business and I need credit but my personal credit sucks what do I do!

I just started a business and I need credit but my personal credit sucks what do I do!

Improve your personal credit.

Nearly all business credit is PG'ED.

You can establish small accounts with a bunch of vendors to improve your business credit profile, but getting any credit cards or plocs will take a pg. BRB can better explain.

What vendors will expect me? I don't need personal loans or credit cards I just want company's that will supply business product to me!

What kind if business products? What do you do?

Your asking a question that doesn't have a simple answer!

What are currently the best Visa/MasterCard business credit cards with no annual fees, that do not report to personal credit (unless there is a default)? Citi doesn't seem to offer much of a selection. American Express are not accepted at many places. US Bank has several cards, but most state they get easily turned down despite good credit.

And by the way, are there any business credit card issuers that can check only TU/EQ? I know that some, like American Express Business SimplyCash claims that they accept only EX, but if you talk to them long enough, they will settle for dinging both TU/EQ. WF will only accept EX and nothing else, at least for East Coast.

I don't anything about getting turned down from US Bank. I've got 2 business cards with them at 25k each.

BofA is also great and you can get them to pull TU or EQ.

PNC is also good although they're a little stingy on the CL.

WF is the worst ever.