My reports are all CLEAN!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 1355 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

In June of last year I had 34 baddies and scores in the low to mid 500s and as of this morning they are completely CLEAN!!!

My EQ myFICO score shot up from 674 to 750 thanks to the last baddie being deleted and the AMEX account that I'm AU on showing up.

So thankful for everyone's help here and for all of the knowledge that is shared.

Last year I was completely freaking out trying to come up with $2100 for some medication for my daughter (insurance reimburses but I have to pay up front) and thanks to this board I don't have to stress about things like that anymore.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

A story like this is what makes CB, such a great place......

• 1 month later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! That was some jump huh? I'm new to this and have been following success stories since 4/22/14. Not to take away from your spotlight, I wanted to share a little. I hope that you don't mind.

I found credit board in April. I read and read ...then prayed ... And read some more :) It gave me the hope that our scores will rise after waiting & fighting all 3 bureaus for 1 charge off to be removed or fall off the credit reports ( 2012 - 8/14)It did on August 5, 2014.

Thanks to the info and people on credit board who suggested acquiring a secured CC (he got 2, one in April & one June of this year) My husband went from a fico scores of 565Exp, 580Equ and Trans of 602 on 4/21/14 to a 752, 776 and 782 on 8/5/14! My original goal for him was to just get to a 650 to qualify for a home loan since I was 95% at fault for the low score. THINK BIG people !!!! Don't settle! He will have a 800+ By the time I'm finish!

It's a great feeling to know that you can walk in any store, dealership or look for a home without sweating the approval time. It's about 2:50AM here I'm writing this post because I can't sleep. We had a great weekend. We went house hunting 2weeks ago ( Yes, that's right... Before his credit went up) Why? Faith people! So, Last Wednesday I called a friend who is a relator to set up some viewing. Fell in love with a house and started the pre qualifying process. I needed that letter to submit with our offer. I didn't hear back from that loan officer after numerous calls and emails. The old me would have panicked. We had decent scores and a clean report so we took our business else where on Friday. The begging days are over Baby! I Had an approve letter in 15 minutes :) and the bid/offer was accepted yesterday!

****UPDATE **** 08/16/14- Locked in a great rate ( mortgage company used a rapid re-score to get middle lock in CS 788!!! ) All set for a quick closing, why.... I still have that 580 mindset ,LOL! Hurry up B4 they say no. But seriously, this site and faith made it possible.

That is an awesome story! Nothing but faith and I cant wait for the day when I go in an not have to panic to see if I will be approved for a home. I can just walk in and say lets get this process started, I'm ready for my home. Your post truly give me hope. Looking up to God in the sky with faith on my shoulders and a killer credit score!! .... Thank you for sharing

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I am new to this! I am trying to find a way to have 2 charge off's removed from my credit. Yes the debts are mine, no I never paid them. My husband took sick 4 years ago and we took a bad financial hit, so my credit took the brunt of it. I just need to get the 2 charge off's removed and I will be good to go.

How did you get your credit fixed? What can I do?

• Admin

Hi there,

I am new to this! I am trying to find a way to have 2 charge off's removed from my credit. Yes the debts are mine, no I never paid them. My husband took sick 4 years ago and we took a bad financial hit, so my credit took the brunt of it. I just need to get the 2 charge off's removed and I will be good to go.

How did you get your credit fixed? What can I do?

Welcome to CB! It's better if you start your own thread. Go here https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2 thenclick the button that says "start new topic" then type your question in the box. You'll get lots of help. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Congrats! :clapping:

That Amex AU shouldn't have helped you. All Amex AUs report as new accounts. If you already have a good D*, apply for your own Amex to get an aged account.

Hi, what is a good D*?

Welcome! :wave:

Unfortunately D* does not exist anymore. It referred to a practice that American Express use to do that would show an opening date of any new account that was the same as your original date you first began a relationship with them. It could help with your AAOA (average age of accounts), but like I said, they no longer do this.

Glad you found CB and don't hesitate to jump in with questions :D

• 2 weeks later...

Such a natural High. You must feel like you are walking on a cloud. I know how much hard work, determination and perseverance it takes to do what you did. Super congrats on all your accomplishments. Protect it at all costs. Credit Board is I think the most beneficial online help anyone can ask or hope for. They help change lives which credit does and people like us keep it alive. Finally a site that is consumer friendly. When you think of it in reality, banks, credit card companies, chex system, credit bureaus, etc all read from the same script. They are in business to hold you down and keep you paying high rates and to control the flow of activity which keeps the interest in theri favor. With credit boards the people get to fight back. . Again, keep rockin!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Texas girl I have few question what did u do to clean your credit so fast. I am new to this credit stuff I would like to buy a home to but really hard with out the credit please help any body. That can help desperate thank

Welcome to CB. The best place to start is in the beginners section. Read a little there, and if you have specific questions feel free to start your own thread in the credit forum.

:wave:

• 1 month later...

I will be reviewing this topic because I have high utilization due to me putting business expenses on my cards. My client pay me 30 day net so it really kills me financially. Getting a loan is tough because they want to do these A/R loans or they want you have collateral. Well my company is a service type business so we do not have collateral. I will keep my eye out on how to get out of this hole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In June of last year I had 34 baddies and scores in the low to mid 500s and as of this morning they are completely CLEAN!!!

My EQ myFICO score shot up from 674 to 750 thanks to the last baddie being deleted and the AMEX account that I'm AU on showing up.

So thankful for everyone's help here and for all of the knowledge that is shared.

Last year I was completely freaking out trying to come up with $2100 for some medication for my daughter (insurance reimburses but I have to pay up front) and thanks to this board I don't have to stress about things like that anymore.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Hi... do you mind sharing how you did this?

• 3 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1355 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.