Sign in to follow this  
amandal0514

My reports are all CLEAN!!!

In June of last year I had 34 baddies and scores in the low to mid 500s and as of this morning they are completely CLEAN!!!

My EQ myFICO score shot up from 674 to 750 thanks to the last baddie being deleted and the AMEX account that I'm AU on showing up.

So thankful for everyone's help here and for all of the knowledge that is shared.

Last year I was completely freaking out trying to come up with $2100 for some medication for my daughter (insurance reimburses but I have to pay up front) and thanks to this board I don't have to stress about things like that anymore.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Congrats! :clapping:

That Amex AU shouldn't have helped you. All Amex AUs report as new accounts. If you already have a good D*, apply for your own Amex to get an aged account.

In June of last year I had 34 baddies and scores in the low to mid 500s and as of this morning they are completely CLEAN!!!

My EQ myFICO score shot up from 674 to 750 thanks to the last baddie being deleted and the AMEX account that I'm AU on showing up.

So thankful for everyone's help here and for all of the knowledge that is shared.

Last year I was completely freaking out trying to come up with $2100 for some medication for my daughter (insurance reimburses but I have to pay up front) and thanks to this board I don't have to stress about things like that anymore.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

That's awesome Amanda! I am happy for your success! :clapping::yahoo:

Congrats! :clapping:

That Amex AU shouldn't have helped you. All Amex AUs report as new accounts. If you already have a good D*, apply for your own Amex to get an aged account.

Trying to get D* worked out and my plan is to app for my own in January. Would love to have a MS date from when I was 9, which is what I'm going for.

Congrats on your success! Well done!

I am a newbie here. So glad to find this forum.......and your amazing post. I'm in the same boat and been working on rebuilding my credit for a couple of months now. Do you mind sharing and pointing me to the right direction?

Thanks!

OMG! That is great! Right now I am scared about a collections letter that I am 99.9% sure is just a scam. You keep up the good work!

Congrats! I'm in the same boat!

My EQ report is clear of any files! Just a few hard pulls from late 2012!

Edited by JrFICO

Congrats! That was some jump huh? I'm new to this and have been following success stories since 4/22/14. Not to take away from your spotlight, I wanted to share a little. I hope that you don't mind.

I found credit board in April. I read and read ...then prayed ... And read some more :) It gave me the hope that our scores will rise after waiting & fighting all 3 bureaus for 1 charge off to be removed or fall off the credit reports ( 2012 - 8/14)It did on August 5, 2014.

Thanks to the info and people on credit board who suggested acquiring a secured CC (he got 2, one in April & one June of this year) My husband went from a fico scores of 565Exp, 580Equ and Trans of 602 on 4/21/14 to a 752, 776 and 782 on 8/5/14! My original goal for him was to just get to a 650 to qualify for a home loan since I was 95% at fault for the low score. THINK BIG people !!!! Don't settle! He will have a 800+ By the time I'm finish!

It's a great feeling to know that you can walk in any store, dealership or look for a home without sweating the approval time. It's about 2:50AM here I'm writing this post because I can't sleep. We had a great weekend. We went house hunting 2weeks ago ( Yes, that's right... Before his credit went up) Why? Faith people! So, Last Wednesday I called a friend who is a relator to set up some viewing. Fell in love with a house and started the pre qualifying process. I needed that letter to submit with our offer. I didn't hear back from that loan officer after numerous calls and emails. The old me would have panicked. We had decent scores and a clean report so we took our business else where on Friday. The begging days are over Baby! I Had an approve letter in 15 minutes :) and the bid/offer was accepted yesterday!

Congrats! That was some jump huh? I'm new to this and have been following success stories since 4/22/14. Not to take away from your spotlight, I wanted to share a little. I hope that you don't mind.

I found credit board in April. I read and read ...then prayed ... And read some more :) It gave me the hope that our scores will rise after waiting & fighting all 3 bureaus for 1 charge off to be removed or fall off the credit reports ( 2012 - 8/14)It did on August 5, 2014.

Thanks to the info and people on credit board who suggested acquiring a secured CC (he got 2, one in April & one June of this year) My husband went from a fico scores of 565Exp, 580Equ and Trans of 602 on 4/21/14 to a 752, 776 and 782 on 8/5/14! My original goal for him was to just get to a 650 to qualify for a home loan since I was 95% at fault for the low score. THINK BIG people !!!! Don't settle! He will have a 800+ By the time I'm finish!

It's a great feeling to know that you can walk in any store, dealership or look for a home without sweating the approval time. It's about 2:50AM here I'm writing this post because I can't sleep. We had a great weekend. We went house hunting 2weeks ago ( Yes, that's right... Before his credit went up) Why? Faith people! So, Last Wednesday I called a friend who is a relator to set up some viewing. Fell in love with a house and started the pre qualifying process. I needed that letter to submit with our offer. I didn't hear back from that loan officer after numerous calls and emails. The old me would have panicked. We had decent scores and a clean report so we took our business else where on Friday. The begging days are over Baby! I Had an approve letter in 15 minutes :) and the bid/offer was accepted yesterday!

****UPDATE **** 08/16/14- Locked in a great rate ( mortgage company used a rapid re-score to get middle lock in CS 788!!! ) All set for a quick closing, why.... I still have that 580 mindset ,LOL! Hurry up B4 they say no. But seriously, this site and faith made it possible.

CONGRATS!!!!!!! You really should start your own thread well worth reading